BLACKHAWK Gun Holster

A bunch of guys I work with use this holster as a duty holster. I don't see it being used for anything other than open carry. I have a couple of blackhawk paddle holsters for off-duty jobs and I like them. My duty holster is a level 3 safariland, I like it a lot.

A bunch of guys I work with use this holster as a duty holster. I don't see it being used for anything other than open carry. I have a couple of blackhawk paddle holsters for off-duty jobs and I like them. My duty holster is a level 3 safariland, I like it a lot.
I have the safailand SSIII now and love it but unfurtunately they dont offer it for the .45.

im so use to the way I draw with a safariland and the blackhawk was the closest in similariety to finger position. we can use any holster level II or better. just seen whats out there.

I have worked with several guys who used the SERPA holsters and loved them. I've never heard negative reviews from anyone I know personally. One theory I have heard specifically on the entry level SERPA models is that the weapon could be inadvertently released if you end up rolling around on the ground or in a fight. That shouldn't be much of a concern though since you're going with a level 3.

I've worked mostly with a Safariland 6304, which I have really enjoyed.

I carry the Blackhawk holster for the tazer, but my department uses the ALS system. It has a thumb release so you don't have to worry about an accidental release if you roll on your side.

I had a blackhawk holster many years ago to carry a SW40. They are good qaulity and never gave me any issues i would purchase again from blackhawk.

Back