My new weapon

+1 Over Easy, or +.05 to yer .40 to be exact!!

I actually have been carrying my H&K .45 compact lately, inside the pants. I am a bigger dude, so it is not noticable. This thing is truly in the words of Samuel L. a Hand-Cannon!! A couple of rounds will not only lay a M-F out, but also scare the piss out of any would-be opposition in the area.

My gun of choice to cary would be my Walther .380 shown here, but I let a buddy borrow it for home protection till he can get something else.

Pistols.jpg

OE,

I put the Hogue, slip-over hand grip on my .45. It is more confortable as the .45 has a nasty little recoil. I have shot the H&K .40 compact, it is a whole lotta fun to shoot. Very low recoil and accurate as hell.

Very nice hand guns, SP! I prefer the Walther myself~ Although mine is not quite as concealable as the the .380~ When I'm out and about on my Street Princess I carry my P99 (9mm) in my shoulder holster~ I've carried this weapon since it first hit the market (seriel number 002***) and have never had malfunction one with it~ Need to get to the range though... it's been a while~

Excellent piece too, U-C! I like the Glocks too, but being a south paw I find the Walther and H&K to be the most ampidextrious hand guns out there~ I was torn between the two when I picked up my Walther~ Glock just doesn't fit me well enough~

I have a Glock 19, Best gun i've ever shot. have an HK USP (40cal), and a colt 45 also. the Glock is just the **** for hand guns IMHO

I have the Glock 30 myself. God do I love that gun with the Federal Hydra Shocks in both clips
eek2.gif
. Im wrokin on getting that lasermax internal laser for it for xmas.

(Southside Playa @ Nov. 30 2006,09:17) OE,

I put the Hogue, slip-over hand grip on my .45. It is more confortable as the .45 has a nasty little recoil. I have shot the H&K .40 compact, it is a whole lotta fun to shoot. Very low recoil and accurate as hell.
SP,

My brother has H&K .45 Compact, but Iliked the fact that the .40 held (12) .40 rounds vs. (8) .45 rounds. You can go through bullets pretty quick in a panic situation.

Ballistic gel shots show that the .45 has a little more stopping power, but the .40 has almost the same penetrating potential. Use the right home defense ammo that shrapnels inside the body and it doesn't matter much, that's why I wanted the 12 .40 rounds.

BTW, lived in Houston myself a couple years before moving here.

(Cykill @ Nov. 30 2006,14:48) I have  a Glock 19, Best gun i've ever shot. have an HK USP (40cal), and a colt 45 also. the Glock is just the **** for hand guns IMHO
No sh!t, Stephen. Didn't know you had those. Another thing we have in common. PM about riding this weekend.

(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Dec. 01 2006,12:36) I have the Glock 30 myself. God do I love that gun with the Federal Hydra Shocks in both clips  
eek2.gif
. Im wrokin on getting that lasermax internal laser for it for xmas.
Lazer = very
cool.gif

A friend was telling me about them earlier today. How do they install? Hollow tube inside the recoil spring?

Back