My new weapon

Un-Caged

Donating Member
Registered
A while back I was trying to decide on a new winter carry piece, and some of you provided excellent ideas. I ended up paying for and ordering a Glock 29 10mm a month ago. As of Monday, the gun shop still had no idea when it would show up. Apparently, the 10's are no longer manufactured full time, so I would have to wait for the next batch. So, instead I traded out for an in-stock model 30 .45 cal. Same frame, bigger hole.
smile.gif

I had them install a set of Trijicon night sites, and grabbed up a Blackhawk carbon fiber holster while I was there. Here she is...

Thur_006__Medium_.jpg

beerchug.gif
Nice hole punch you have there sir.

All of this talk on new guns is making me get an itch. I have been wanting to relieve my Ruger 9mm P94 for something smaller in frame that is easier to carry...instead of leaving it in the car where it does noone any good.

nice
guns.gif
i think you will enjoy this one...good choice with the Trijicon's also, i have them on mine and they are still working great 11 years later
smile.gif

Here's my summer pal BlueHaya. Kel-Tec .380 with Remington Hydro-Shock ammo. Disappears under a t-shirt with the paddle holster. I'm not the Tackleberry type though; I usually only carry at night when the police call me into bad areas to tow.

Thanks for the compliments .orgs

Kel_Tec__Medium_.jpg

i love guns about as much as the busa. very nice personal protection device you invested in.

not so fun when they're fishin' it outta your butt
SHOCKED.gif

(not that I know....Im faster than a speeding bullet-I ride a BUSA!!!
firedevil.gif
)

anyhoo-nice piece there, brutha-the wife wants something small to play with, but I think she might be over-powered by a 4-5....when will Glock make a 22?
tounge.gif

(BigDiesel @ Nov. 29 2006,21:40) not so fun when they're fishin' it outta your butt  
SHOCKED.gif

(not that I know....Im faster than a speeding bullet-I ride a BUSA!!!  
firedevil.gif
)

anyhoo-nice piece there, brutha-the wife wants something small to play with, but I think she might be over-powered by a 4-5....when will Glock make a 22?  
tounge.gif
I believe there is a .22 conversion for the .9mm Glock

Here's my H&K USP .40 S&W Compact.  Holds 12 rounds and fits my XXXL sized hands too.

H_K.jpg

I favor steel 1911s over plastic guns, but you can't go wrong with a .45, especially a hydrashok. I'm curious about the 10mm though.

Initially, 10mm were too hot for the gun designs they were used in, and the pressure was reduced. I had no idea that Glock even had a 10. I always thought that a 10mm would be a great cartridge, but they have evidently fallen out of favor.

lurk.gif
model 27 on ankle. Beware paddle holsters are fragile. Wrestled a drunk with 12" knife and left my glock on the right of way. Fobus destroyed. No one hurt though.

(FAVahalik @ Nov. 29 2006,20:49) I favor steel 1911s over plastic guns, but you can't go wrong with a .45, especially a hydrashok.  I'm curious about the 10mm though.  

Initially, 10mm were too hot for the gun designs they were used in, and the pressure was reduced.  I had no idea that Glock even had a 10.  I always thought that a 10mm would be a great cartridge, but they have evidently fallen out of favor.
Glock made a 10mm...Model 20
wink.gif

I have a 21 .45 ACP
biggrin.gif

thats a nice gun & a sweet @ss holster
i think i want a holster like that now. didnt even kno they had those...

&
FAVahalik - the 10mm is a hot round. not for the faint of heart & definitely not a good concealed carry gun. the load is way hot & loud
better suited for a full size frame, especially if you get an extended barrel for it. you can hunt small game with it very easily. actually good for boars & such

One cool feature of the holster is the retention system. Notice the release button right where your finger would naturally be on the trigger guard so it's already in the correct spot as you draw. With internal and external teeth on the paddle, it takes a good bit of effort to remove the holster as well.
cool.gif

Back