Sunday afternoon fun at the Gun Range!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I think Springfield does a better job with that design that colt does now days... love the compact and might need to adopt a new ccw ..

The way I see it, once you teach a women to shoot, you can never be comfortable again after pissing them off...

j/k...sorta. Looks like a fun day!

Looks like fun Jerry, Great job Dee. Lisa is a good shot too ... I know watch my back. I can't complain about having a Wife that rides the track, & is a good shot.

Now you just need to practice your cross draw and shooting over the windscreen while doing triple digits just in case one of those cager fellers get any bright idears
guns.gif

WIth me being gone in the oilfield (one week on/one week off) she needed to feel comfortable in handling the gun just in case there were ever a break-in here. And YES, i have to admit i am a bit nervous now knowing she is a pretty damn good shot.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Hey BC
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looked like she out-shot you in the first two target pictures..........
[/quote]

I can concede defeat in the first round. It was hilarious to watch that laser sight jump around the first few sessions but it seemed like 4-5 shots always found their mark, no matter how much that little laser dot was moving. I laughed alot (mostly in fear!
guns.gif
)

Diana's a pretty good sport and will ride and fish, but I haven't been able to get her to go shoot. Yet.

Back