Got another toy....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well finally got myself approved to Carry a Concealed weapon... So, decided to go do a little shopping! Wanted something a little different, yet reliable, and easy to conceal. <span style='color:blue'>So, I bought one of these in a 40 cal......</span>
Its the new Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub-Compact, in bi-metal. Came with two clips, carrying case, & holster. Should make a nice addition to my other firearms. Putting her up in the gun safe as we speak...
guns.gif

Wish we could get a carry law in Illinois. Hell, I'm a gang officer in the state prison system here (I'm not a real popular guy in some neighborhoods) and have been followed home from work before, and I cant carry.

gun safe? Must have little ones in the house.

I have a gun in every room, safety off and ready to fire. Also carry one in each vehicle.

Were just a bunch of cowboys out here.

Congrats on the permit. Is it good in any other states?

runeight...

(GSXTacy @ Nov. 26 2006,17:49) Wish we could get a carry law in Illinois. Hell, I'm a gang officer in the state prison system here (I'm not a real popular guy in some neighborhoods) and have been followed home from work before, and I cant carry.
I would. What you do on your own time is just that..your own time.

runeight...

(runeight @ Nov. 26 2006,19:17)
(GSXTacy @ Nov. 26 2006,17:49) Wish we could get a carry law in Illinois. Hell, I'm a gang officer in the state prison system here (I'm not a real popular guy in some neighborhoods) and have been followed home from work before, and I cant carry.
I would. What you do on your own time is just that..your own time.

runeight...
I want to work where I work. Not live there.

(GSXTacy @ Nov. 26 2006,18:49) Wish we could get a carry law in Illinois.
+1...i currently have the paperwork for CC out of FL sitting on my dining room table (their's is the most accepted CC permit by other states in the US)...just have to find out if they will give one to me since i live in a state the doesn't issue them

btw...nice piece bug
guns.gif

Nice piece there bug i guess we know now who not to T off on the group rides you might
guns.gif
out tries lol
wow.gif
Just kidding man

Back