Gun show this weekend

Why not the Glock 30SF???

I just sold my Glock subcompact. I have never liked Glock. I think .45 is a round that needs to be retired, I like my rounds hot!The first time I shot a .357 Sig I was in love. I sold my glock 33 to buy one of my two Sigs.

I would however like a Glock 28 just because I can't buy one lol :)

I just sold my Glock subcompact. I have never liked Glock. I think .45 is a round that needs to be retired, I like my rounds hot!The first time I shot a .357 Sig I was in love. I sold my glock 33 to buy one of my two Sigs.

I would however like a Glock 28 just because I can't buy one lol :)

Man, why would you not like the 45? Yes its an old round, but its old for a reason, its effective.

LOL I just have never been that impressed by its ballistics. If you want a manly round buy a 10MM! BEAST!!!!!!
This is the one round I don't have that I want.

You can never have to many guns........And this is just what I carry to the grocery store haha love az guns laws

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1310960663774.jpg

You can never have to many guns........And this is just what I carry to the grocery store haha love az guns laws

Remember I was picking on you for your sigma on fb? I wound up buying one of the many I had and sold back this weekend.. Way too good of a deal to pass up. Now it will be my throw it in the truck gun! :D

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

uploadfromtaptalk1310960977192.jpg

Remember I was picking on you for your sigma on fb? I wound up buying one of the many I had and sold back this weekend.. Way too good of a deal to pass up. Now it will be my throw it in the truck gun! :D

It aint a horrible gun, for a nightstand gun or a truck gun, I wouldnt want it if I.was on combat

Funny thing is I paid more for the light than I did to buy the gun back!
:rofl:

Haha, I guarantee tho, ud rather.have.that than nothing in a lofe and death situation.

What? no "Oh ****" stash in the gun safe?
Honestly I don't think I could sleep without my firearms
I am sure Blanca's stash makes mine pale in comparison tho! :)

nope, its illegal to store any fire arm loaded, its illegal to store it in the same container as the ammo, they can both be in the safe, but the gun or ammo will have to be in a seperate locked container, and the gun has to have a secure locking device on it, and thats just scratching the surface of the stupidity of the gun laws in this country.... but even outside of that i just wish that i could take the handgun with when i go quadding just to blast some pop cans or something, we are also limited to 10 round mags for handguns

nope, its illegal to store any fire arm loaded, its illegal to store it in the same container as the ammo, they can both be in the safe, but the gun or ammo will have to be in a seperate locked container, and the gun has to have a secure locking device on it, and thats just scratching the surface of the stupidity of the gun laws in this country.... but even outside of that i just wish that i could take the handgun with when i go quadding just to blast some pop cans or something, we are also limited to 10 round mags for handguns

The house two doors down from me is for sale...

You.guys and your guns, I sleep like a baby knowing Ponch is keeping an eye on me.
aefea170-ba5c-0ddb.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

I just went to Walmart and piked up some Winchester Supreme Elite +p's

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Yea Blanca apparently the reviews on these are awesome and the shots of it after being fired looks like I can see some talons on it too :) Might have found my replacement

Back