Gun show this weekend

Yea Blanca apparently the reviews on these are awesome and the shots of it after being fired looks like I can see some talons on it too :) Might have found my replacement

Yeah I have some supreme elites for my .45, they are some a$$ kickers.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Ron, why would you actually post pics of your guns (and cash) on the interent? You will never see a pic of my collection, or any full detailing of what I have. It's like begging for someone to come rob your house when you aren't home.

Having said that, 9MM BT isn't a bad round to be carrying.

Ron, why would you actually post pics of your guns (and cash) on the interent? You will never see a pic of my collection, or any full detailing of what I have. It's like begging for someone to come rob your house when you aren't home.

I don't ever worry about that either. If someone is gonna come break into my house, I'd rather they have something to look for than just trash the whole place anyway. If they are hitting houses that are actually targets, they will get what they want anyway. Just my thoughts. I've lived too long worrying about everything. I just try to live my life and move on. We all post pics of our Busas on here, and its worth more than my gun collection..

Do u need a FFL to have that suppressor??

Think u have to register with atf? Or something like that but a few friends that have gone thru that process tell me its a big pain in the butt.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I feel you, I definitely don't put a lot of stuff out on the net. On the org I trust people and don't really consider that. Most of our bikes and cars are worth more than our gun collection. If you post pics of your bike you are taking the same chance. I work from home so I am not concerned about not being there, and if they come when I am there, they will wish they hadn't.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

That's what 1600 pound gunsafes are for :)

Amen! I put it in and would love to see someone try and get her out LMAO :)
better bring some shape charges :rofl:

Do u need a FFL to have that suppressor??

The suppressor was difficult and time consuming but something that I had always wanted since I was little lol

I had to fill out a bunch of ATF forms
Get permission from the sheriff (John Rutherford) and be interviewed by him
Had to get my finger prints checked two different times through the FBI and ATF, pay like $300 for a tax stamp and set up an irrevocable trust to put the silencer in. When i die it has to go back to the State of Florida. Total cost was about $3,800 and total time was about 1 year. Worth it? maybe not to everyone but I thought it was cool. Another thing is the ATF can come to my door at any moment without a search warrant and demand to see it. I have nothing to hide so that was one right that I was willing to give up.

Back