Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aprillia RSV1000 Mille

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other, tell below

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just jacked up your voting poll. I didn't read the poll correctly. I should have voted for a Gxr 1000 but I hit other. I apologize for the miss understanding.

Munch Mammut
2 liter 250hp NA engine ... shitloads of torque ...

Still would prefer the Gixxer 1000 though, the first one is kneedown-country and the 2003 one is even supposed to be better ...

"You have already voted in this poll"

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NO, I HAVE NOT!!!</span>

No Bird Of Prey ?!?!?! It would be the <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>small blackbird</span>from Honda then...

I had a Busa, it got stolen, got an '01 Gixxer, it got stolen, now have an '03 Gixxer, and I really, really, really like it...

I want a Busa again, though, as my other first bike... My girlfriend rides a '99 SV650, and I think we'll get her a new one when she quits dropping this one (I need to lower it, she has trouble touching the ground 'cause she's 5'2"), so between the three, I think that'd be all I need... I would consider the SV to be my second bike, and if I can get her up to where she can handle the SV1000S, that would be SWEET!

Aprilla RSV 1000 Mille ....but the Hellcat would be an awesome bike to have and customize. And its not something you are gonna see at every biker hangout

I think I would have to go with the Y2K. After the BUSA, what else could really satisfy the need for speed.

y2k.jpg

Black bird is the second best bike in my opinion. That Dodge bike pictured above is just a little too much for this guy. Come on 500hrs. never figured i would say this but there can be too much power. later guys.

If I had not gotten the Busa, I was going to get a Bandit 1200. If I were replacing today, I would be tempted by the new KTM 950s or DUke950 (out soon). I also like the FJR and most naked bikes, like the FZ1, Speed triple (major drool) and the traditional sport tourers like the Trophy1200 and Connie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back