Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aprillia RSV1000 Mille

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other, tell below

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to buy another GSXR 750 (my 4th) but I saw the 'Busa sitting there...I had to have it.
If there were no 'Busas now, it would definitely be the GSXR 1000.

I guess I'd take the 12 cuz if there was no Busa the 12 would be the top of the food chain, and "I'd rather eat than be eaten"!!!
Man does that comment leave me open for a beating hey RSD?

I almost bought an R1 based on hours of reviews, reading, interviews, contemplation. Seemed an all over smooth machine for me. The GIX1K seemed not as street 'pleasant', more track oriented.

I got my busa mostly on unique looks, not power, but the power don't hurt. KAW seemed heavy and dare I say it, not as refined, but I'm sure it's quick too.

MV Augusta, I almost bought one, bike are just absolutely gorgeous, and NO ONE has them. Dont get me started, I might go get one!

Mike

Yeah, Mike I'm feeling you...BUT I think it would end up parked in my living room...However...

If there was NO busa, besides the obvious suicide option I think I would buy me a Confederate Hellcat...I know I know but the things are otherworldly and it would be a blast customizing one. Confederate Hellcat<span style='color:blue'></span>

Hellcat.jpg

Check out the  rear view.  Claimed 135HP  130 FtLBS of Torque.
Paoli 46mm front fork, Brembo brakes, Penske rear shocks,
All carbon fibre tank and fenders,   Swingarm doubles as exhaust.

Kinda Pitbull ugly but with about 5K of custom work I could turn this into a real beauty...

Hellcatrear.jpg

And hey only $52K  But I think it follows the over the top theme of the Busa, it probably has about the same initial grunt anyway, claimed 108 FTlbs of torque at like 2100 Rpms and is supposed to handle really well, Weighs 480lbs, Last shot...

Hellcat375.jpg

OK I lied, It is also available two up...
Really last shot of this thing...

Hellcattwoup.jpg

Thats what I heard as well, Have you ever sat on one? Just an F4 I mean, it is a pretty tight bike.

yea I rode one in Miami, put abotu 50 miles on it. Sw33t bike d00d, it was a sw33t bike. The suspension on these bikes is unreal. Had some pretty decent horsepower, but the suspension setup was sick. I would probably run super-sport or track tires on that bike all the time, the lean angles you can get are unreal. AWesome bike

Mike

OK I'm jealous, I thought I was cool because I got to touch one...My Bro back in Colorado is dying for a Senna as well...They are just about the most beautiful bikes out there, art on wheels man...

2000 GSXR 750 . I miss this one . State of the art . NO REAL commparisons .
144 hp .
366 pounds.
smooth as a prom queens thigh's,only not quite so risky.
Even with Yami's new pouring tech,it's still light .
Lighter than 3 of the 600's for the same year.
And....it looked damb good .
LIGHTER THAN A 600....ALMOST AS MUCH HORSE AS THE LITRE BIKE'S....what more could you want ?
I miss my baby....should have kept them both .

my_gix_750....jpg

my second choice....would be this....would'nt want one of them turbine bikes.....avgas aint that easy to come by .
 But this baby.....500 horse....techo dream....
As Jim Morrison once said....'Com on  baby light my fire".
    She has a Dodge Viper V10 in her belly.....
 Anyone wanna race???

the_boss.jpg

I guess I'd take the 12 cuz if there was no Busa the 12 would be the top of the food chain, and "I'd rather eat than be eaten"!!!
Man does that comment leave me open for a beating hey RSD?
"OPEN FOR A BEATING" ....you took the words right outa my mouth . laugh.gif No Kwaki please....I'm beggin .

Team Green = firedevil.gif
You can ride whatever you want my brother , you know that.
'Course I'd still haffta laugh at ya thou....
One day we'll be drag racin' our 4-wheeled scooters down the isle's at Wallmart .... 'course I'll already have turbo installed on mine . Have a good night Bro.......Rub'Her .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back