Votes: 85 52.8%
  • GPR

Votes: 36 22.4%
  • Olhins

Votes: 26 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 14 8.7%

• Total voters
Uhh Don't think I don't ride hard, I can get out there and push the busa to where it starts complaining. But here we have folks saying that the DAMPER is needed on the Busa cause it's used by "All THESE BIKES"... laugh.gif Insert list of track ready track designed bikes.

Then flash back to reality and the 560LB Suzuki Hayabusa. It's LOoOoOOong, Dead Stable, and when it does start to move around it's allways been a Push either front or rear. NOT a snatch and grab afair, not Slapper territory.

I stand by my contention that the High Dollar aftermarket DAMPERS on a Busa are little more ego dressing and cool factor. smile.gif I'll go EVEN further and say if you've been experiancing headshake or slappers exiting corners, you need to worry more about your riding technique than a New Flashy Damper. wink.gif

No I'm not being funny, rebuild your OEM. And your Good to go. Hanging Ohlins componants on a busa is like running Penske or Bilstien adjustables on a Cadillac Deville, or DTC... Sure you can, but there's little point. laugh.gif

these are words of a man who rides only on smooth roads...
I'm envying you ,pal...
Here's in Italy, if you want have some fun on twisty roads a steering damper is very appreciate!!!
I love the Hyperpro RSC steering damper...You feel his presence even when you NEED it...
when you are hanging on a mountain road the steering is light and confortable BUT when you twist hard the throttle AND you ride over a bumpy road AUTOMATICALLY the damper becomes firm and hard...it's the Hyperpro secret:bowdown:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

laugh.gif

I just changed the oil to 90wt in the stock damper works fine for me since i'm not a pro racer

Back