What is the most power with Gen1 Busa?

175RWHP
106 TORQUE

WITHOUT SPRAY

WITH IT ADD..

ALOT MORE  
beerchug.gif

post_41_71233_dyno.jpg

I see a lot of final numbers but all dynos vary and temperatures and sea levels and tuners and...

My 03 had a stock baseline of 153rwhp. Brocks Pipe, PCIII, custom tune, PiperX filter, air box mod, full synthetic, engine ice, muzzy fan, throttle body sync and indium plugs she hit 162rwhp.

Couldn't find my torque values but mid range and throttle response is where I noticed it the most.

Hooked up the TRE and gained 12 more hp
whistling.gif

beerchug.gif

I see a lot of final numbers but all dynos vary and temperatures and sea levels and tuners and...

My 03 had a stock baseline of 153rwhp. Brocks Pipe, PCIII, custom tune, PiperX filter, air box mod, full synthetic, engine ice, muzzy fan, throttle body sync and indium plugs she hit 162rwhp.

Couldn't find my torque values but mid range and throttle response is where I noticed it the most.

Hooked up the TRE and gained 12 more hp  
whistling.gif

beerchug.gif
Tre added 12hp? hows that?

Yoshimura TriOval Dual Exit Full Exhaust System , KN Air Filter , AirBox Modding , Pair Valve Mod , PowerCommander , Ignition Module , 174rwhp .

You guys in the 170s are good ! The most I've ever gotten was 168 , but the last time it was 163. Of course temp and dynos all run diff.

Back