Busa power

yeah turbo's are bad ass, i would like to build a sleeper though, eventhough its a busa and everyone knows they are fast as hell all the new 1000's with little mods are just as fast i want them to wish they bought a busa lol thanks for the complements

he is charging me 4100 for everything which is Port and polish head, cams, 13:1 pistons. power comander, full highmount yoshi tri exhaust, k&n air filter, gut air box, new tire and tune. it should be pretty quick
You should reaaly think about upgrading your valve springs!!!

cool.gif

do not forget a clutch mod and HD springs.....going to need a CSS piece too.

S4L has some he made up...

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145340379 -->

i am not trying to make that much power i only want to be around 200 at the wheel ...
... for now!

Before I bought my Busa I thought 186mph was good enough. Shortly after that I wanted an exhaust to make it a bit faster. Shortly after I got the exhaust I began looking at Yoshi cams. Shortly after that, Lady Spigga increased my life insurance!
tounge.gif

The fact you want 200 ponies to the rear and you want it to be a sleeper tells me you are looking to do some serious racing. If that's the case, you'll always want more. That fact will hit you the hardest when you get spanked by a turbo'ed/NoS bike.

Get the turbo and be done with it. No offense, but use common sense. Even if your mods could give you 200 horses, would you rather spend 4 grand to have someone take your engine apart in order to gain 200 horses MAX or simply have someone slap a turbo on it and gain 230 horses MINIMUM?!

Plus, if for whatever reason you ever want to go back to stock, you can do so with the turbo. You can't do it with your mods (P&P).

Be safe ...

i can always put a bottle on it but i am not stupid i will not race a turbo bike unless i get a head start lol, i just want it faster. i like the sleeper look and a turbo bike is no sleeper. so if i am making 200 hp then hide a bottle on it, my bike will look stock (besides exhaust) and keep up with or beat a turbo bike (if its a stage one kit). anyway i cant wait to get it back, the weather in mi has been great the past 2 weeks. if there are any mi members that want to ride next week i will be down for sure. i should have my bike by wednesday!!!!

For that kind of money, I hope you took it to a WELL KNOWN TUNER like Lee, Brock or Carpenter. You are going to be pissed if it doesn't pull 200rwhp.

Did you have him do a before and after pull on the dyno?

Also, did you get anything in writing?

damn with all this talk about 4G's for motor work, & just as much for a turbo, Guess I got real lucky..........1430cc kit (210hp, 145torque) for under 1G

<!--EDIT|ccs273
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145607514 -->

Back