What is the most power with Gen1 Busa?

TurboSN95

Registered
Does anyone have a rough estimate what would be the highest powered Busa (Gen1) with an untouched motor and no power adders? I was just wondering.... no cams, no pistons, just small mods like full exhaust, filter, synthetics, air box mods, etc.

05 black/silver
lurk.gif

Stock motor airbox mod, filter , full Leo Vince exhaust , regular gas , Cloud Nine Map 163 RWHP .

Are you really asking if the expense and time is worth the extra give or take 10 hp ?

That was 170.7 hp and 101.6 ft.lbs of torque.  Midrange pull on Evelyn is craazzzzeeeee!
thumb_up.gif

DSC00733.JPG

That is an older pic, I hade to sell her, now the only "other" woman in my life is Isabella.
beerchug.gif

Are you really asking if the expense and time is worth the extra give or take 10 hp ?
Pretty much... Just wanted to see what others are seeing with full exhaust and intake mods compared to what I have. So i'd get about 8 - 10 more HP by going to a full exhaust and doing the free mods. Currently my bike is at 160.5 hp and 98 Torque, with Yoshi slip ons, a BMC street filter and GI-Pro set to 5.

dyno-8-1-2007.jpg

I run 173 Hp & 106 Lb trq with Tsukigi spec 2 , Air box Mod , Tre , Short Stacks , Bmc Race Filter , Smithers Customs ( Custom Map ) , Muzzy Fan , Brock Pair Block off's , Engine Ice & Full Synthetic Silkolene Oil .  
thumb_up.gif

100_0256.jpg

Pretty much... Just wanted to see what others are seeing with full exhaust and intake mods compared to what I have.  So i'd get about 8 - 10 more HP by going to a full exhaust and doing the free mods.  Currently my bike is at 160.5 hp and 98 Torque, with Yoshi slip ons, a BMC street filter and GI-Pro set to 5.

dyno-8-1-2007.jpg
With a pc and some mapping you'll get some more ponies with your set-up. And you'll get more like 6-7 more with a full system. But you'll lose low end torque unless you go with a 4-2 full system. You will notice a seat of the pants difference tho at higher rpm's.....to some folks its worth the effort, to others its not. Probably alot depends on how handy you are with tools and how much you like wrenching
laugh.gif

Forgot to mention that is with a PC and tuning, the tuner was very impressed with the power I got considering all I have is slip ons and the PC-3 usb. I figured with a good full exhaust, BMC RACE filter and retuning it should pick up a few ponies. Just didn't know how many with the free mods as well.

Now, which exhaust to go with.... Hmm.... I really like the dual tip TRI c/f from Yoshi, how is that for power?

2439.jpg

Back