If you had to pick ONE

throttlemeister.

Dont forget about the free mod. Tighten up that suspension.

Tobin's are my vote, you get a more secure and comfortable seat and lowered an inch or so.
bowdown.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 20 2007,06:08) Just for looks - I think having the frame painted added to the existing graphics from Suzuki...it's a subtle change, yet looks good and brings the graphics out more...not something I've seen on any other Busa, at least not in my travels  
biggrin.gif

Oh, you want a pic?!  
laugh.gif
ive got to say taht does add a nice look to an already sexy looking busa

Very sweet paint VA, I would do the suspension mod, if I had only one to do, next would be the pipe, PC Mod.

WOW, helibars mentioned few times here. I just happened to have new pair for sale in
beerchug.gif
for sale section....

I`d say most important single mod is braided brake lines and pads.

Thats a tough one I would have to put one in each catagory depending on what I was looking for. A turbo doesnt really count because it is a huge combination of exhaust and intake mods LOL

1 Performance: Power commander

2 Looks: Undertail

3 Handling: SV650 dogbones lifted it about 2"

just my .02

(kennym4 @ Aug. 20 2007,04:07) I was just wondering what was the ONE mod that changed your Busa the most?  Was it Throttle Miester, full exhaust ? Was it for performance, or comfort ?

I know some mods like a full exhaust are more than just one thing. (Exhaust, Power Commander, and air filter)

But if you had a Bone stock Busa, and you could choose only one mod, what would it be ? Or would you keep it stock ?
Only one mod? 16 tooth front sprocket...cheap and very effective.

I might just have to do the hid lights, I don't even ride at night anymore by myself, unless it's late, and I can use high beam.

I can't see S$#T !!!!

The ONLY mod on my fully stock bike is HeliBar risers. Helped my pained back a bit.

[and a K&N air filter shhhhhh]

(WWJD @ Aug. 21 2007,10:37) The ONLY mod on my fully stock bike is HeliBar risers.  Helped my pained back a bit.  

[and a K&N air filter  shhhhhh]
Busted!!!.......................................................................lol I have to say WD, I'm proud of you, you've been claiming stock for life for over 3 years now....and even with your track days you've actually done it! (except for that little K&N
wink.gif
) I rarely mod anything and I've got way more mods than you
tounge.gif
You truly have steel will
wow.gif
Now start modding already, what does it take to corrupt you anyway
laugh.gif

(kennym4 @ Aug. 21 2007,01:47) I might just have to do the hid lights, I don't even ride at night anymore by myself, unless it's late, and I can use high beam.

I can't see S$#T !!!!
Adjust your low beam up...its actually pretty easy and makes a WORLD of difference
wink.gif

Back