what is the meaning of your screen name

Well lets see.................. I'm 6'4" and 280+.

Yeah that should explain it. I dont think I will ever be light busa

Here is my Big D imitation!!
laugh.gif

Burnout.jpg

Well my name is Omar. I was called Oms in high school/college. Then I got into electronics and computers. So, it's a play on Ohm's Law.

(Valium @ Nov. 02 2006,09:25)
(Hy_Rolr @ Nov. 02 2006,00:37) When I started using bike forums, I was riding Victory motorcycles and they started using the Las Vegas themed names for their bikes so I chose Hy_Rolr as a screen name and just use it in all forums. I still own a Kingpin but ever since I got the Busa and found this place I Haven't been back to the Vic forums in awhile, their probably wondering what happened to me.  
bluegrab.gif
 got snatched away  
biggrin.gif
Hey, I was a member at The VMC and tcvr...owned a Vegas and a Hammer....we ever chat over on the forums over there? Havent been on those forums for awhile...met some nice people, and went on some nice rides.
I too was a member at the VMC, we may have chatted. It started getting kinda crazy at the VMC so when the kingpincruisers.net took off I hung around there for a long time...'til I gots my BUSA
laugh.gif

P.S. sorry for the hijack

This is some good stuff right here... great thread!

Mine is pretty simple...
My name is George
I'm 6'2" 240lbs
So, BigGeorge worked for me!

Ya'll knew I was gonna find this thread eventually...  
firedevil.gif

Several years ago I spent most of my time playing a video game by the name of Interstate '76 (Nitro Pack).  For those unfortunate enough not to have played this awesome game, allow me to set the scene via someone else's review.  (Because I'm too lazy to explain it).

Interstate '76 Nitro Pack - Wikipedia

This game was incredibly easy to alter.  Car maps, weapons arrays, armor, everything was adjustable without reason, assuming one knew how to edit the base files in the game.  I was fairly adept at this myself, and was called upon frequently to make custom vehicles for various people.  One such person asked me to make what became my crowning achievement.  A car with a gigantic Ass for a rear bumper.  With exhaust hidden dead center.  This game also included nitrous.  When the nitrous was used, a flame would shoot out of the tailpipe.  Put too much nitrous in when re-writing the car files, and the game would crash, in an odd way.  It would show a cutscene wherein the entire game field would be nuked.  As if it had been made that way on purpose.  When I first started to test the car I had made online, I did not know about the nitrous issue, and the first time I hit the nitrous, BOOM.  Everybody in that room reported that they had crashed, once we got back online.  I was given the name I hold now, and it now describes my personality fairly well, which is an added bonus.

It's a keeper, too.  I never have to think up a new name whenever I find a new forum, because this one is always available.  
super.gif

Matty is my name the rest is explained in pic
Mrbigaction is my name on everything but this site and ebay and that was a nickname from highschool had to do with something corny I used to say to describe things to make people laugh like Paris Hilton says "thats hot" i used to say "thats big action" I havent said it in over 15 years since HS but the name stuck I still think its funny .

454ssbanner_edited.jpg

MrGxr... well just came up with it at the time of registration. Doesn't really have a hidden meaning or anything.
I use "FalconHandler" on all the other sites, this one... well MrGxr just came out.

Spike:

Probably too much information but my attitude and demeanor has reminded a lot of my "associates" and "friends" of a certain "William the Bloody" nicknamed "Spike" in a popular TV show that is no longer on the air. So they call me Spike.

(Warputer @ Nov. 01 2006,15:40) <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Warputer.....</span>

Last name is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Wardrup</span> .

My kids call the computer a <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Puter</span> .

And you have <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Warputer !</span>

laugh.gif
....now the big mystery is no more .  
wink.gif
We know your finger is on the button.
jump9.gif

(Mr. Anderson @ Nov. 01 2006,17:45) Mr. Anderson-
real imaginative here, my last name.  naval aircrewman avionics tech that knows my sh!t aircraft wise, no gripe I can't fix.  As soon as the matrix movies came out I got the nickname by everyone, not my choice, as most nicknames go,  I also get called Neo.
My first thought was matrix related
super.gif

(deldewey @ Nov. 02 2006,04:36) deldewey, now try and keep up all you guys and gals in Mississippi (48), Nevada (49) and Arizona (50), it my f##king name  
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back