what is the meaning of your screen name

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
a good part of the screen names used on this forum are self explanatory. but some like mine you would have to really dig around to get the meaning or reason for using the name.
so i will start it if any others want to jump in and tell me and the rest please do.

the pusher c.g.= 1981 world grand champion tennessee walking horse. i got to see this horse before he went to horsey heaven. i am a big horse person, we own tennessee walking horse's. i choose this name in a way to honor a long shot that became a champion. his name the pusher c.g came from his sire who's name was you guessed it drug dealer.
so they named him the pusher the c g part came from the orginal owner charles gavin. so to make a short story long i figure i am a long shot in this dog eat dog world. i also kinda take the name as the pusher for christ. i know projekt thinks i am a nut, so this seals the lid shut.

my friend came up with it at the bar after SNL
starts randy ,ranster,randanator and finaly the ranman
not that deep just a drunk friend i was also drunk.
beerchug.gif

Mine is self explanatory...... I have a red Busa.
all_coholic.gif
No wiat a minute it is blue who am I
rock.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Warputer.....</span>

Last name is <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Wardrup</span> .

My kids call the computer a <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Puter</span> .

And you have <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Warputer !</span>

laugh.gif
....now the big mystery is no more .
wink.gif

This is an awesome thread!! I personally always wondered what the pushercg meant now I kno....
Mine too is pretty easy,my name. Brendan Proulx.

And warputer,I too was wondering about yours....My son calls it 'Puter' too!!!!

During World War I the Marines fought the Germans at Belleau Wood. The Germans thought that their position could not be taken. However, they had not planned on the fierce fighting ability of the Marines. The persistent attacks, delivered with unbelievable courage soon had the Germans calling the Marines "Teufelhunden" (Devil Dogs).
guns.gif

Mine is pretty self explanitory...
Lady= I'm female
Hawk = Peregrine Falcon is also known as Duck Hawk.

Some may have noticed my email and IM is stertaz. I had a shepherd named Sterling and a Husky named Taz = stertaz.

Director is fairly self expanatory, it was shorter than Business Management Systems Director. 30 years Aerospace Management.

I'm getting old and need simple things I can remember!!

Interesting Thread, should bring lots of Clarity!

well, back in middle school, the kid whose locker was next to mine just started calling me skid. i was sure that i had on clean underwear, but nonetheless, the moniker stuck. everybody calls me skid. the vicious is a play on singer sid vicious's name.

MC Mustang -
MC= Marine Corps, Mustang refers to an officer who was enlisted, came up through the ranks.  It is a throw back to a time when Officers were selected for thier family background - the aristocracy, pure bred.  Mustangs were the officers who were promoted/selected as enlisted performance merited - unpure, unrefined and uneducated.

Sorta dorky but here it goes...I have a few reasons for my name since you asked.

I use to play an online flight simulator called Fighter Ace - played it for several years...anyhow when I flew Dora's for a German squad I was given the name Luft_Valium. Several reason I got the name, but thats complete geek computer gaming stuff...lol

At work as a supervisor for several people, they use to comment / joke around that under pressure I was always cool and collect, and they could never read my emotions, so they use to joke by calling me Val for valium (Also they new about my flight sim gaming addiction), as it seemed like no matter the circumstances I was unexciteable...lol (little did they know how I felt inside).

when I got my German Shepherd, I spent a small fortune on him as to get a very high drive working dog - schutzhund, Search & Rescue. Well, my fiance has 2 cats that he thinks are squeaky toys and the only way we can have my dog over for visits is to medicate him with...yup you guessed it...Valium.

I guess the name also fits my riding style. I set my own pace, doesnt matter who I ride with. Im pretty consistant, and dont tend to make unpredictable moves while riding in a group. Ive had passengers comment that I ride very stable reguardless of rain, snow, wind, etc. The Busa was purchased as a stress reliever due to my work, and the death of my last fiance, so I needed a stress reliever and the Busa fit just perfectly. Instead of going to a Dr. at the time for some meds, I got the Busa and it has destressed my life...well until recently...lol...so My bike is like a dose of valium for my soul and sanity.

i have been wanting to know what alot of your names mean now i am finding out and each has its on unique background . and for the most part i would have never guessed the meaning of them.

Last name Osborne so everybody calls me ozz I know all the good riding areas around here and those who ride with me say they ride in the land of ozz
smile.gif

Wow Val,I been waiting to hear this one....I just gave you a 5 for member rating. Was hoping to jump u up to a 5 across teh board.

Back