yer screen name,what it means....etc

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Your screen name...what does it mean,how did you come up with it?

Is it a tribute to someone? Something close to your heart?

Or is it some drivle you came up with after consuming 17 beers.:40__s:

We've done this b4,butt with all the new faces...

NOBODY...is excused from this exercize. :overlord:

RSD.

some harley rider was trying to make fun of me and called me a rockethead cause I ride sport bikes.. :laugh:
I liked it so I use the name on a few diff forums. I am.. the "Rockethead" :rofl:

All about the pipes for me...

24198787-SG2K3422.jpg

I bought a Sweatshirt from Cycle World that has "Twist the Throttle" on it. I was wearing it the day I joined and thought it was appropriate.

"I know, not much thought went into it".

Twist-Hoodie_Black_220_.jpg

Darcie is my pitbull that I got from an animal shelter. She is my baby, and I love her to death. :thumbsup:

I ride a Hayabusa and have beat my share of Kawaski Ninja's so Ninja Killer seem to fit :whistle:

Warp10, because it is the fastest speed you can go in the universe, according to Star Trek.

And we all know the busa is the fastest bike on land. :thumbsup:

mr8ball, I play pool and have been doing it for quite a few years now. I didn't know much about the hayabusa with the exception of it being the fast when I joined. If I could I would change it but I don't want to loose all my post :laugh:

Not hard to figure out. From W.V. and enjoy riding mountainous roads to include dirt and gravel. W.V. has some good ones, but I like western Pa. and a little bit of N.Y. state also (Catskills and Finger lakes). Still trying to get a North Carolina trip planned.

my name is brad and i ride a busa.
my group of riding buddies identifies each other with a nickname.. so as not to confuse themselves if there are more than one person with the same name. however, i'm the only brad.

Last name is Macon, The 67 Camaro that I just sold has always had a 454 in it since I bought it when I was 18, And I was also able to get 454 as my NMA national number when I raced motorcross.

I'd tell you,but you probably wouldn't agree with me,but if you did agree with me... I'd probably wouldn't agree with you... :laugh:

Actually it is taken from my soldier name in FPS Battlefield games... (Who's) VileStrife.

I have used the name Majestic 12 since college.

It is the name of the 1940's era alien report. I had just got done watching a document on the Majestic 12 report.

Back