Board names

S three.. well.. You can spell my name 3 different ways: Seth/Sef/Seph
And s3's were my 1st pair of skates last year when I started aggressive inlining..
And some girl at school used to call me Super Sexy Seth.. So s3 just sounded good
cool.gif

Grabntwist... A t-shirt I had back in 98' that had a juice box on it with the words Grab N' Twist ( looked like a juicy juice box) 100% Pure Adrenaline! It also had a pic on the box that had a bike with a guy and girl with a fat a$$ on it.

Kinda stuck with me. Friend's have said that I Grab and Twist, or Point and shoot. The crazy thing is I never thougt it sounded perverted in anyway until someone brought it up on a similar thread.

Mine means: Why Was Jesse Doomed?
I thought it was What Would Jesus Do?
JWRTFM

smile.gif

dm_gsxr - sort of a multi-step process to get here.

1. I got yelled at for sending a joke e-mail from a work e-mail address (no sense of humor I guess) so I created my first external free account at rocketmail.com: dungeon-master.

2. Back in 03 I got a 1995 GSX-R705W in trade for cash and my 95 Ranger.

3. When I quit my job last year, I had to transfer my mailing lists to non-work e-mail so I combined the two and created:

dm_gsxr

Recently I was informed that folks were actually pronouncing the handle. I hadn't thought of it that way so I adopted the pronounciation so now I'm: damn gixxer
smile.gif

Carl

smile.gif

I started using the screen name Cobra Steve a long time ago. I had three mustang cobras, a 93, a 96, and a 99. Couldn't think of a name, so I put Cobra in front of my first name...the name stuck.

Hummmmm Creekboy.....well as a kid I use to go back behind the house and guess what "Play in the Creek" now that I have grown up and put away my childish ways I still like playing in the Creek....lol
biggrin.gif

Not many Busas around here. But when the squid pulls up after his lame attempt, the question always comes up.

"Man, how many gears do you have on that?"

The PD is what they call our "offices" (marked patrol cars). Added Busa on the end.
Just makes me remember I will work for Busa.
laugh.gif
 Won't we all?
tounge.gif
cool.gif

this was a great thread.... how bout some more answers here
cool.gif

Dr.Jekyll I have a Jekyll/Hyde personality. Just watch League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I run hot and cold, no inbetween. Maybe I am bi-polar or something...NO i'M NOT!!! Ask my riding peeps, sometimes I can't wait to go out riding with my peeps, and other times I want to be 100% alone, get mad if I even see another cycle on the road.

I said "peeps", hu huh hu hu hu huh!
tounge.gif

Okay. Wag is what my friends have called me for 20+ years. Short for my last name, Wagner.

Works for me!

--Wag--

n2o=nitrous oxide......50= liters in a 302 cubic inch ford 8.2 deck stock bore and stroke small block.

Used to spray the fugg out of stangs so....n2o5o:cool:
Its just stuck with me over the years so why change?

<!--EDIT|N2O5O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135802075 -->

It's the sound I heard when I approach the front door of my Headquarters. The Sound
rock.gif
was of a private running down the hall yelling, "DA COLONEL" is coming, "DA COLONEL" is coming
wow.gif
!  

It always made my SGT MAJOR laugh his BUTT off  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

EIGHTBALL
'Eightball' is a highly uncomplimentary slang word standing for a rather objectionable character ('gold brick', 'goof'). The word owes its origin to the billiard game where the number 8 ball has some restrictive associations which make it an object of disapproval. Namely, in a pocket billiard game, popular in the USA, the player loses if he directs the eight ball into the pocket. Hence, the phrase 'be behind the eightball' (in trouble). In the Army the word has likely connections with the expression 'Section 8' which was a section of provisions specifying the reasons for discharge from military service. 'Section 8' defined the reasons for discharge for reasons of mental, psychiatric deficiencies and therefore 'Section 8' figuratively means a 'psycho', a 'moron'.

Years ago (10 or so) some friends and I started refurbishing an old barn on the farm into a Party Barn. A place to go when the bar closed. To plug some of the holes in the walls and for insulation we used all Budweiser cartons. Roughly 2500 plastered like wall paper (and we drank 'em all)! This quickly became known around the county as the Dudeweiser barn (a bunch of people drinking Budweiser + everyone calling each other Dude = Dudeweiser). I eventually moved away and when obtaining AOL for the first time in 1997 my screename was suggested by friends as Dudewizr. Being a pain to change master account screenames, I have decided to keep it over the years. When registering with .ORG I thought the screename field had to match my AOL screename so I am now known as Dudewizr to the .ORG although I no longer wish it to be associated with my wilder days before the light.

Years ago (10 or so) some friends and I started refurbishing an old barn on the farm into a Party Barn. A place to go when the bar closed. To plug some of the holes in the walls and for insulation we used all Budweiser cartons. Roughly 2500 plastered like wall paper (and we drank 'em all)! This quickly became known around the county as the Dudeweiser barn (a bunch of people drinking Budweiser + everyone calling each other Dude = Dudeweiser). I eventually moved away and when obtaining AOL for the first time in 1997 my screename was suggested by friends as Dudewizr. Being a pain to change master account screenames, I have decided to keep it over the years. When registering with .ORG I thought the screename field had to match my AOL screename so I am now known as Dudewizr to the .ORG although I no longer wish it to be associated with my wilder days before the light.
Can't stand light beer, myself.

laugh.gif

"lot boy"  is a name givin to the low man on the ladder in a bike shop--the shop n00b if you will--
mikey on orange county choppers is a fine example of a lot boy

<!--EDIT|lot boy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135814653 -->

Back