Board name Theft

mobusa

Master of my destiny
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I have noticed that there is someone posting on this board as mo-busa. I have been on this board as mobusa since 2004 ( note no hyphen). I also note mo-busa has been here since 2003 but not under the name of mo-busa. He also has alot more posts than me. Duely noted! Just not cool to steal someone's board name Mr mo-busa!! Not cool at all! To all my friends on this board, I am MOBUSA, have been continious since 2004 and intend to remain MOBUSA! Just a heads up is all!! ???

Hey guys, I have noticed that there is someone posting on this board as mo-busa. I have been on this board as mobusa since 2004 ( note no hyphen). I also note mo-busa has been here since 2003 but not under the name of mo-busa. He also has alot more posts than me. Duely noted! Just not cool to steal someone's board name Mr mo-busa!! Not cool at all! To all my friends on this board, I am MOBUSA, have been continious since 2004 and intend to remain MOBUSA! Just a heads up is all!! ???

Lets not assume Mo Busa stole your name, lets assume he didn't realize there was another mobusa on the board. Heck I'm the one that changed his user name and I didn't even realize it. The nice thing to do would be to send him a PM and discuss this with him in private. He's a great guy and I'm sure you can work this out with him if it bothers you that much.

Ok Fair enough I will assume nothing, could indeed be an honest mistake. However, I did send him a PM and there was no response. So mo-busa, I am a decent sort as well, lets talk!! :thumbsup:

Back