Board names

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Just for fun, and to enlighten the masses, what does your Board/Screen name mean. What is it derived from or what does it mean. Mine, for example, Goldwanger, does not mean I have a large gold plated Hooter. I just have a Goldwing to go with my 05 Busa. And since I am from deep South Texas and we have a Southern Drawl, no really we do, some folks down here say Goldwing as Goldwang. As in, hey, yu gonna ride that there Goldwang or whuut. Therefore, I'm a Goldwanger.

laugh.gif

I've been wanting to ask you what Goldwanger was for!
laugh.gif

My name's no secret...in Virginia and on a Busa...keeping it simple...
tounge.gif
Or, complete lack of creativity, I don't know which...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mine is Idaho gunnut was given to me a long time ago seems like every thing i do involves a gun one way or another always been fascinated by them
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Rockin C Racing was my business name in Idaho. Derived from my parents business when I was growing up on the farm (Rockin C Ranches). I just was working with a different kind of horse power. The "C" is the first letter of my last name.

I forgot to add. Looking at your dog picture. I tried removing the "green" eye from my cat and my software wouldn't go for it. Has to be red eye.

Pretty simple really,  get a few Busa's together and count.  One Busa, two busa, three Busa, MOBUSA!!!!!  
cool.gif

mine is Idaho gunnut was given to me a long time ago seems like every thing i do involves a gun one way or another always been fascinated by them
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
I thought yours was a standard response to any question at track school!

Instructor: So what would you do in this situation?

ID: I'd gunnit!

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
I thought yours was a standard response to any question at track school!

Instructor:  So what would you do in this situation?

ID:  I'd gunnit!
That's what I thought also. As in, If a ZX12 is getting too close to my 5 or 7. What would I do. I'd_gun it.

mschivs173= mischievous, number 1, and my birth year...
was giving the title mischievous due to my clearence level at my job. Nobody really knows what i do, they just know i go behind locked doors and i am always smiling. So they think i always up to something.
biggrin.gif

1. comes from my Idol ....Giacomo Agostini..great bikerider...legend
2. comes because I lost my licence few years ago for 7 months for speeding....that's why my friends give me my nickname 'Äänekosken Agostini'....Äänekoski stands for my home town....

simple as that....  
idea.gif

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129736821 -->

Back