How did you arrive at your Username ?

Bad habit I picked up as a kid and it continues to get worse every year. Went from Hot Wheels to antique padlocks to Chevy engines, machine tools (lathes & mills) to kids and now back to bikes..... Put a Pepsi can and a Coke can in front of me and I'll spend the rest of the evening looking for a Sprite.

After a 23 year license suspension, doh, I wanted to drive right away so I got my. M1G1 I couldn't drive a car without a passenger license, but I could drive a bike. So I bought a brand new 2008 wr250x supermoto. I didn't want a superbike because I knew it would just get me into trouble.

So I used Moto from supermoto, (and supermoto riders are classified as hooligans and crazy) so that's where I got the nutz.

Motonutz@hotmail.com

Yes I'm dragging my knee and my toes on 12 inch suspension supermoto, stock suspension, daily driver

After a 23 year license suspension, doh, I wanted to drive right away so I got my. M1G1 I couldn't drive a car without a passenger license, but I could drive a bike. So I bought a brand new 2008 wr250x supermoto. I didn't want a superbike because I knew it would just get me into trouble.

So I used Moto from supermoto, (and supermoto riders are classified as hooligans and crazy) so that's where I got the nutz.

Motonutz@hotmail.comView attachment 1605073
Yes I'm dragging my knee and my toes on 12 inch suspension supermoto, stock suspension, daily driver
Toronto-20110831-00169.jpg

I derived mine from the first 2 bikes I owned and the name my cousin called me because she wanted to be different. Robert is my name and My first bike a 97 zx9r and my second bike 07zx14. have owned 2 busa currently have the 2 ninjas and a Gen 2 Busa. Bobby914!

Back