How did you choose your screen name?

GeebMan

Registered
How did you come up with the screen name you use? For me, mine was a nickname my older brother gave me when I was 12 and it just stuck.

lack of imagination???
LOL!

can we change it??

I was born with mine.
laugh.gif

From my glory days as a high school middle linebacker........many a receiver coming across the middle got "TBoned".......god, those were the days!
smile.gif

PACIFICBUSA

Originally a widely used term in latin riding circles, it meant "strong, fast and superior." True riding prowess needed to be exhibited over the course of many years before the name was bestowed upon a rider.

Heheh....yeah right! Actually, it just location. View attachment 524478

STRANGER
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French estrange, from Latin extraneus, literally, external, from extra outside -- more at EXTRA-
1 a archaic : of, relating to, or characteristic of another country : FOREIGN b : not native to or naturally belonging in a place : of external origin, kind, or character
2 a : not before known, heard, or seen : UNFAMILIAR b : exciting wonder or awe : EXTRAORDINARY
3 a : discouraging familiarities : RESERVED, DISTANT b : ILL AT EASE
4 : UNACCUSTOMED 2 <she was strange to his ways>
5 : having the quantum characteristic of strangeness <strange quark> <strange particle>
- strange·ly adverb
synonyms STRANGE, SINGULAR, UNIQUE, PECULIAR, ECCENTRIC, ERRATIC, ODD, QUEER, QUAINT, OUTLANDISH mean departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected.

74 is my year of birth

Back