yer screen name,what it means....etc

T= first letter of my first name happ =first three letters of last name had to and an extra letter to join

i have a pretty funny last name, so i didn't want to use all of it. so i just used the 1st 1/2. and the 1100cc comes from my 1st tour bike, an 82 GL 1100 interstate. i rode the wheels off that ol Wing. bought it for $1 per cc. i rode it over 35,000mi before i retired her, even push started it for about 6 months. Goldie the PushWing. one heck of a bike. still have it hiding in the herd of hondi.
so out of all that i got Red1100cc:thumbsup:
and now ya know, and knowing is 1/2 the battle.

A Blue 1987 Mustang GT was my first 'Stang, and it was also the car I was very excited about when I first got onto the internet. The first website I joined where I needed a screen name was a Mustang website (Corral.net), so goes the rest of the story...

I asked my Dad to set up an email account for me about 15 years ago without my name in it. He said that the first thing that came to mind was a sixpack of beer:laugh: The 577 was a random number. It stuck and it's easy for me to remember.

When we bought our first big boat my wife asked me if I was Satisfied and I said nope. So we named our 35 Fountain SATISFIED. Then we just started using it in forums like this and it just stuck.

Got mine from a book about the British version of S.W.A.T In London called CO19. They were called the Gloryboys by the local LEO's. They arrive deal with the bad guys and leave. Simple. :whistle:

mine is pretty boring as well viperbluebusa.....its a viper killer, its painted viper blue, and its a busa. i thought it was easy and appropriate

I have a 5 series BMW.

My BMW.jpg

I did an assignment for Coca-Cola in the Middle East. Just purchased a Persian rug from the lady who hand made it. Needed a Hotmail address, so there I was, in my villa in Saudi Arabia, looking at my new rug, eating an apricot jelly sandwich. Jellyrug was born.

Warp10, because it is the fastest speed you can go in the universe, according to Star Trek.

And we all know the busa is the fastest bike on land. :thumbsup:

They did warp 13 in one episode. Do you remember?
Posted via Mobile Device

@ the time I signed up I was getting booted from one rental property to another, 5 different places in 2 years. Besides the other 15,000 names I chose were taken:whistle:, tried this one and it said congrats your now a "Hobo" :cheerleader:

Warp10, because it is the fastest speed you can go in the universe, according to Star Trek.

And we all know the busa is the fastest bike on land. :thumbsup:

But according to Spaceballs, you can go faster! LUDICROUS SPEED!!!!!:lol:

Saw that in the movie and named my 67 Camaro race car that. Seemed appropriate to make it my user name. Use the same on all the boards

Sponsor.jpg

Back