Your screen name/nickname...whats it mean???

Should
be self
explanatory .

:poke:

IMG_2018.JPG

#BornInLateApril ~ #FromDayOne ~ #OneRedBoy ~ #Taurus ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
I had just gotten back from my Alaskan ride (10,000 miles in 30 days) and bought a FJ1200. Wrote out 26 spellings of the word Passionate that were 7 letters (for the plate on the new bike).
Passionate about riding = PASHNIT :p
I've had this plate since 1996 & it predates forums.
When I started building a website in the late 90s about riding & travel, Pashnit.com was an easy moniker. By 2003 the Cycle World article about what I was doing was published and PashnitTours.com was born.

DSC01011.jpg

kiwi /kē′wē/
  1. Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand, having vestigial wings and a long slender bill.
  2. A New Zealander.
  3. A kiwifruit.
  4. A flightless bird of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand.
  5. A person from New Zealand - (preferably Kiwi).
  6. A New Zealand dollar.
  7. A kiwi fruit - not used in New Zealand where the full name is used.
  8. A native or inhabitant of New Zealand.
  9. Nocturnal flightless bird of New Zealand having a long neck and stout legs; only surviving representative of the order Apterygiformes.

I asked my Dad to set up a Hotmail account for me in the late 90's.
He asked what I wanted it to say, and I said anything without my name in it (keep a low profile, be leary of the man, lol).
When he did...its was Sixpack577.
He said a 6-pack beer was first thing that came to mind, and the 577 was just a random number to make it work...ok, cool.
Then a couple of years ago, it dawned on me, I was born in May...of 77...and missed Dad's sarcasm...
lmao

Back