what is the meaning of your screen name

(GPW @ Nov. 01 2006,18:52) mine is tough : Gregory Price Williams
did that take a lot of thought?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

My kid brothers name. He is 17 years younger than I am. Don't know what the hell my parents were thinking
SHOCKED.gif
I love him dearly, so I like to use his unique name any chance I get
beerchug.gif

Turbo cause I love turbos.... and SN95 was the technical name for the '94+ Ford Mustangs. That was my ride for years, up until I started parting it out recently, and bought the '03 Busa.
biggrin.gif

Here's some videos of my turbo Mustang. RIP....

But I'm thinking of changing my email/screenname to something suited towards the busa.
race.gif

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/turbosn95/0.htm

atco3.jpg

I got mine because I ride a 95 BMW airhead and 1775 is my Airhead club number, also Marine Corps Birthday, and I am a retired Marine also.

Yamahor, cause it's different. Okay, and at the time I joined the board, I owned a 83 Yamaha Virago, had owned a 83 Yamaha Maxim, own a 1990 Taurus SHO (Engine by YAMAHA!!!), and I was looking at a R1 for my first venture into sportbikes or a Warrior to continue with cruisers. So, I was a whore for yamaha... Hence, yamahor.

(Airhead1775 @ Nov. 14 2006,16:42) I got mine because I ride a 95 BMW airhead and 1775 is my Airhead club number, also Marine Corps Birthday, and I am a retired Marine also.
Semper Fidelis...

MCM

moondog....name assinged to me in high school by the football coach....wow, shows my age....
sad.gif

actually with the single 80mm turbo it went 9.38 @ 148, I never dynoed but I think it was about 875 to the wheels. Then I went to a twin turbo setup with two 76mm turbos, never ran the car at the track but on pump gas it was making about the same power as I mentioned above with 1/2 the boost. Insane... Here's a shot of the motor.

twinshigh.jpg

I play Battlefield 2 on the PC and have been using the name of busa626 which is what I originally tried to use on this site, but it said it was in use. Who dares!
tounge.gif

So I had to go with hayabusa626

Busa = Because I ride a hayabusa

626 = Experiment number of Stitch from the movie Lelo and Stitch. I watched the movie with my kids and loved it. My personality fits the characters personality. Can get a little crazy at times
AAAssjani.gif
, but deep down a calm and carring person.
biggrin.gif

(black954 @ Nov. 01 2006,17:30) I originally had a CBR954 that I had painted black and that's all I could think of when I started using online forums. I'm too stupid to remember a whole bunch of names for different forums, so I just stuck with it. Most people are dissapointed to find out that I'm a white guy  
laugh.gif
I absolutely love the 954...I had one...sniff, sniff. And it was stolen TWICE. In my opinion, is the baddest liter bike...but thats only til I get my next bike...

My name is my MC Club name....because of a "slight temperment" when it comes to some things...lol

I had another name...PHA954RR...Prince Hall Affiliation because I am a Prince Hall Mason...simple...I guess...

My screen name GMbusa is a codename given to me by the secret society of the government undercover covert special ops units of the 3rd brigade.

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

I was never here............ (I then vanish into the shadows)

a song title from "tool" one of my favorite bands and my old screen name just sucked!
rock.gif

Back