yer screen name,what it means....etc

Her Royal Highness + Diana

A friend from the UK was teasing me one time about being high maintenance and called me HRH. So, I embraced it. The tags on my car are also HRH D.

Have a jacked up last name and ever since I was 12 this is what people called me. It is better then alphabet or the many other names you could think of looking at the spelling.

Plus it is a lot easier in the military to tell your superiors to call me Chemmy then having them come up with a new name every week. Roll call was a pain.

Have a jacked up last name and ever since I was 12 this is what people called me. It is better then alphabet or the many other names you could think of looking at the spelling.

Plus it is a lot easier in the military to tell your superiors to call me Chemmy then having them come up with a new name every week. Roll call was a pain.

Just wondering, are you Polish?? We have a guy at work named Schwarzinski....... He goes by "Ski" or "Alphabet", or "Polish Pimp" Since he works with the sex offenders :lol:

mr8ball, I play pool and have been doing it for quite a few years now. I didn't know much about the hayabusa with the exception of it being the fast when I joined. If I could I would change it but I don't want to loose all my post :laugh:

You won't lose your posts. I changes from QUE5710N to Shiro.

I did an assignment for Coca-Cola in the Middle East. Just purchased a Persian rug from the lady who hand made it. Needed a Hotmail address, so there I was, in my villa in Saudi Arabia, looking at my new rug, eating an apricot jelly sandwich. Jellyrug was born.

Nice little story :thumbsup:

Shiro is Japanese for white; thus, 'White Hayabusa'. That's the color of my Gen 1.

Now my other tag which shiro was born from 3-4 months ago is more of my personality and approach to life the philosophy of my life.

Shiro

Commute on a Busa I used to commute daily on the ol' girl. It was 224 miles round trip each day. I was doing oil changes every other weekend. I did that for 2.5yrs.

Mine is my name. Wane Allan Rubach and the year i was born 1969. My plate use to say that to but alot of people gave me crap cause they thought i was refrencing the war.

bandit1201 after the mk1 1200 bandit that first drove the searches on the internet for mods and repair info on the internet not very apt now the bandit has been sold but theres always room for another mk1

my real name is Colen and when we studied semicolons in school, it led to my friends calling me semi (elementary school humor) and it stuck

Just wondering, are you Polish?? We have a guy at work named Schwarzinski....... He goes by "Ski" or "Alphabet", or "Polish Pimp" Since he works with the sex offenders :lol:

Yup. I am not a fan of ski though since being in the Corps and since then the Navy. I view ski as being to lazy to either come up with a good nickname or just disrespect. I have a lot of Polish friends that go by it and just like Mike posted in this thread a while back, there is just to many of them. Nothing worse then standing in a crowd and someone yells HEY SKI, and thirty polocks turn to look :laugh:

Back