Board names

My name came from the fact all my previous (OK,Both) bikes were yamahas, My car (taurus SHO) has a Yamaha designed engine, and I was looking at getting an R1 since I couldn't afford a Busa (I've got a CBR 900rr instead). So I figured I was a hor for Yamaha, hence yamahor.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129824552 -->

Qarnaj - carnage spelled phoenetically.

I first adopted it back when I was playing Quake 1 online. I've stuck with it since no one else EVER has it already registered.
smile.gif

MINE IS CHAPSBUSA BECAUSE MY NICKNAME IS CHAPS SHORT FOR CHAPLIN (SIRNAME) AND BUSA BECAUSE I RIDE A HAYABUSA SIMPLE REALLY

E4G= my radio call sign when I was in the Marine Corps (E4= Corporal, G= first initial of my last name). 67= The year of my birth. A,B,C; Easy as 1,2,3; Simple as Do, Re, Mi.

Devil Dog.....its a Marine thing!  The Germans gave the Marines this name during the fight at Belleau Wood.

When the Marines took Belleau Wood from the Germans in June, 1918, they had just been dubbed Teufelhunden, "devil dogs", by their opponents, a soubriquet which the Leathernecks quite cheerfully adopted.

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129932049 -->

Legbuh is the devil character in one of my favorite movies... "Crossroads".  Not the Brittany Spears one.. the one with Ralph Maccio and Steve Vai.

If you like Guitar and or blues, you'd love the movie!  Just don't pic up the Brittney one or instead of enjoying good guitar you'd probably end up doing the five knuckle shuffle on the p*ss pump.. LOL!

Avitar is from the cover of the movie as well...

PS... I'm not sure if I spelled Legbuh right, but who cares.  
smile.gif
I thought "The Boy from Memphis" the one that really likes "Cutt'in them Heads" name was "Jakk Butler"?
Am I all wrong?

Mine came from when I had a 91 GSXR-1100 with a D&D pipe. The road into the plant where I worked was long, straight and privite, with the Houston ship channel on 1 side and tracks on the other. It ended at the gaurd shack with the control room just behind. I was fortunate to be able to open it up almost every morning. After a nice run in the morning, someone would always say WTF was that, so it became wtfwazat. BTW, at the point where the old 1100 would hit 130 or so, the busa was going through 160.

Mine came from when I had a 91 GSXR-1100 with a D&D pipe. The road into the plant where I worked was long, straight and privite, with the Houston ship channel on 1 side and tracks on the other. It ended at the gaurd shack with the control room just behind. I was fortunate to be able to open it up almost every morning. After a nice run in the morning, someone would always say WTF was that, so it became wtfwazat. BTW, at the point where the old 1100 would hit 130 or so, the busa was going through 160.

Mine came from when I had a 91 GSXR-1100 with a D&D pipe. The road into the plant where I worked was long, straight and privite, with the Houston ship channel on 1 side and tracks on the other. It ended at the gaurd shack with the control room just behind. I was fortunate to be able to open it up almost every morning. After a nice run, someone would always say WTF was that, so it became wtfwazat. BTW, at the point where the old 1100 would hit 130 or so, the busa was going through 160.

I used to be NinjaSF back in the IRC days cause of the Ninja ZX-6 and I live in San Francisco. Then one day my british friend said he got panda'd by some bloke. I was like, ummm, WTH does that mean. Then I learned that Panda = black eyes

From that moment on my onscreen persona has been PandaNin. My how the years fly by.

xzvs was the name of a thrash metal band I was involved with in the 80's xeveious was a popular video game then and the band name was condensed from that.

Back