New screen names for some of the ...

the canadian bad ass with golf clubs.......I'll never get over it!! Just make sure you wear a sleeveless shirt and talk to your self at the first tee......watch all the other golfers run for the hills!!!

No sweat on the round thing......if ya need anything else, just give me a shout dude.

the canadian bad ass with golf clubs.......I'll never get over it!!  Just make sure you wear a sleeveless shirt and talk to your self at the first tee......watch all the other golfers run for the hills!!!

No sweat on the round thing......if ya need anything else, just give me a shout dude.
ShreckHead, yer a class act. Thx man.

Funny you should mention the sleeveless shirt thing...

Too funny. I'm laughin' outloud.

I once went to this hoidy toidy "GOLF CLUB". Very shwank.

Of course Rubbah shows up in fine ghetto fashion, jeans,work boots,and a homemade sleeveless t-shirt...
super.gif

So the guy behind the counter tries to tell Ol' Rubb that I can't play on his precious fuggin' course dressed like that.
So I said, "What in the fug is wrong with the way I'm dressed, I ain't here to meet the fuggin' Queen,I'm here to bash the fuggin' gutty about". I think I must have shocked him or caught him off guard.... 'cause he turned around , walked over to a display case,opened it,grabbed a 90 dollar golf shirt an' threw it over to me , an' said " Here,wear that,just give it back to me at the end of the day".

What was he gonna do, wash it an' hang it back up...

Ya gotta hate the limp ####'s an' the true GURGLERS of society.This guy was a true GURGLER. A BIGTIME SWALLOWER .

There were two of them behind the counter....

NEIL and BOB.

hav a fat free 1.....RSD.

Back