New screen names for some of the ...

I think BB-Gun for Bullet train is better
now that he has "downgraded"
jump9.gif

i like that, bbgun haha

I personally feel, we should re-name some of the "BoredMembers" who have  MOVED to the dark side.

Busabro....I gave this alot of thought , (well 27 seconds anyway)  and yer new H.Org screename should be...

Fed X 12.  (instead of ZX12)  Sure, yer new Kawakwaki will always get you there...problem is...it'll usually take OVERNIGHT. hee hee hee

BT. the Bullettrain.  Well, that screen name just doesn't work anymore....does it.
  This one I thought about for more than the usual 27 seconds.  I thought perhaps you should be named along with some of the BORED greats. I thought maybe "Ninja Eatin' " sorta following in the footsteps of our gr8 Ninja Eater. Then I considered NINJABRAIN (rhymes with train) 'cause yer a smart fug.    I think what'll work the best thou .......TENacious Train

Some old parts, some new parts....  I like it.

O yes...our dear friend Revlon, oops sorry, Revlis. Or has I once christened him...."Net-Nanny".  I was pissed when that didn't stick.   Rev , for you I am thinking.....

due to yer love of animals...(garage snake,frog at the window, and all the other wildlife pictures you bored the fug outa us with)  for you...this just totally fits.
  Yer not a country-bumpkin anymore. You've moved. Moved on.   Yer in the big city now.  Seattle Washington.

You guys all remember the movie.....right...

Just alter one word slightly , an' you get....

SHEEPless In Seattle    

huh, wadda ya think....   I love it.

hav a lude 1...RSD.
Nice to have you back RSD!
egitarre77.gif

I personally feel, we should re-name some of the "BoredMembers" who have  MOVED to the dark side.

Busabro....I gave this alot of thought , (well 27 seconds anyway)  and yer new H.Org screename should be...

Fed X 12.  (instead of ZX12)  Sure, yer new Kawakwaki will always get you there...problem is...it'll usually take OVERNIGHT. hee hee hee

BT. the Bullettrain.  Well, that screen name just doesn't work anymore....does it.
  This one I thought about for more than the usual 27 seconds.  I thought perhaps you should be named along with some of the BORED greats. I thought maybe "Ninja Eatin' " sorta following in the footsteps of our gr8 Ninja Eater. Then I considered NINJABRAIN (rhymes with train) 'cause yer a smart fug.    I think what'll work the best thou .......TENacious Train

Some old parts, some new parts....  I like it.

O yes...our dear friend Revlon, oops sorry, Revlis. Or has I once christened him...."Net-Nanny".  I was pissed when that didn't stick.   Rev , for you I am thinking.....

due to yer love of animals...(garage snake,frog at the window, and all the other wildlife pictures you bored the fug outa us with)  for you...this just totally fits.
  Yer not a country-bumpkin anymore. You've moved. Moved on.   Yer in the big city now.  Seattle Washington.

You guys all remember the movie.....right...

Just alter one word slightly , an' you get....

SHEEPless In Seattle    

huh, wadda ya think....   I love it.

hav a lude 1...RSD.
How about 10 SPEED for Bullettrain
laugh.gif

wow.gif
  Does feel pretty good having him here.  

Sheepless in Seattle?  

I dunno, it lacks some of the biting relevance of many of your previous efforts.

laugh.gif
4give me Relish...It may take me a couple dozen(posts,not beers) to warm up to my ol' charming self , my kind of wit an humor doesn't just happen in 40 or 50 whacks of the ol' keyboard...

it takes time to type out this kinda..... KRAP.

I can't be sittin' around on my a$$ all day typin...

hav a glute 1... RSD.

Well It's good to have ya back anyway...

Relish is pretty good... BTW...

SO how's the Wife, The Roof, The Busa, The Strike, and all of that? THings settle into a better place for you?

Well It's good to have ya back anyway...

Relish is pretty good... BTW...  

SO how's the Wife, The Roof, The Busa, The Strike, and all of that?  THings settle into a better place for you?
wife = fat/miserable..... kiddin', she's good,she bought me a new jacket recently, its awesome.

roof = dry underneath it , thx fer all the tips the "Bored" offered.

Busa = 40 thou' on her, she's got some scratches an' nicks, but what-the-fug... so do I.

Strike = it was averted. pissed me off too . I was ready to climb into full battle gear.
guns.gif

New Job = Its awesome.

Life was good. Now its even better.
Yer an hour or 2 boat ride away... lets hook-up this summer.
Get over here to my lil' island, we'll golf,ride jet-skis,hit the drag races,ride the twisties,cut some rug,drink a pint or 2,bungee jump,whale watch,fish,eat,drink,an' be Mary(you'll have to play the part of Mary,I'm way 2 ugly for that) you-fuggin-name-it.
Your Yankmee dollar goes a long fuggin' way up here...north of the border.

You thought weather played a part in yer life down in F L A

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Sure, no huricanes,tornado's,floods,etc etc... but Seatle. THEy got rain. Bo knows football. Seatle knows rain.

No matter how poor you might be this summer...live it up.

Live it up BIGTIME. The great northwest....they got seasons...

and only 1 of 'em is any fuggin' good.

JUST[not] tryin' to scare ya....

hav a fully inflated 1... RSD.

damn Andy........its good to see ya back here. Ya really got to work on Relish's name though. I sorta dug the net nanny myself. BB gun or 10-speed is pretty good though for mulletbrain! fedex12 is friggin great!

But............you big freakin pussy!!! You invite Yes-boy (er.......Rev that is) to come up and go riding, jet-skiing (aint that ski-dooin in your world) drink beer AND GOLF!?!?!?! GOLF?!?!?!?!? did you say GOLF?
rock.gif
?? Puss!!!!!

Now who on this board can see the Canadian Bad Ass with a golf club in his hand?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? OMG!!!! Theres RSD with the gay shoes on, plaid pants and a cute little sweater with a Izod on it or some shid!!!! What an image!!!

Hey wait........theres a new name for RSD........."The canadian bad ass" anyone else like it?
rock.gif
??
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

ices_rofl.gif

wow.gif
  Does feel pretty good having him here.  

Sheepless in Seattle?  

I dunno, it lacks some of the biting relevance of many of your previous efforts.

laugh.gif
4give me Relish...It may take me a couple dozen(posts,not beers) to warm up to my ol' charming self , my kind of wit an humor doesn't just happen in 40 or 50 whacks of the ol' keyboard...

it takes time to type out this kinda.....  KRAP.

I can't be sittin' around on my a$$ all day typin...

hav a glute 1... RSD.
You wack off with your keyboard?

I never tried that,

sounds like it'd hurt.

But............you big freakin pussy!!!  You invite Yes-boy (er.......Rev that is) did you say GOLF?
rock.gif
??  Puss!!!!!  

Now who on this board can see the Canadian Bad Ass with a golf club in his hand?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?  OMG!!!!  Theres RSD with the gay shoes on, plaid pants and a cute little sweater     What an image!!!

Hey wait........theres a new name for RSD........."The canadian bad ass"    anyone else like it?
rock.gif
??
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif
SHedHead (thats what yer hair looks like after gettin' drunk an' sleepin' in the shed).

You big basterd.How the fug are ya? Ya I golf. I'm gonna buy me them short pants this year,an' get them knee high socks too. Ya, I got dragged out on the golf course years ago with these Indians I was hangin' out with....no....not them turban-top mutha fugs.Real Canadian Indians. Drank like fish they did, smoked a hella lotta o' peace-pipe too(if ya know what I mean). Then I stopped hangin' with them fuggin' wagon-burners, an' stopped "Bashin' the Gutty" around. Bashin' the gutty...thats Scottish...seems the original golf balls were made of sheeps gut. Fuggin' Scots eh....there always doin sumthin with a sheeps gut. Hittin' it, or stuffin' the fuggin' thing full of oatmeal. Crazy basterdz.

Anyway, I cant spend the whole fricken night typin lies an' bullshid to you...

I've got other people I need to "Baffle with Bullshid".

hav a good 1 Sled....thx again for that round thing you sent. It helped bigtime.

hav a good 1...RSD.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

ices_rofl.gif

damn Andy........its good to see ya back here. Ya really got to work on Relish's name though. I sorta dug the net nanny myself. BB gun or 10-speed is pretty good though for mulletbrain! fedex12 is friggin great!

But............you big freakin pussy!!! You invite Yes-boy (er.......Rev that is) to come up and go riding, jet-skiing (aint that ski-dooin in your world) drink beer AND GOLF!?!?!?! GOLF?!?!?!?!? did you say GOLF?
rock.gif
?? Puss!!!!!

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? OMG!!!! Theres RSD with the gay shoes on, plaid pants and a cute little sweater with a Izod on it or some shid!!!! What an image!!!

Hey wait........theres a new name for RSD........."The canadian bad ass" anyone else like it?
rock.gif
??
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I like GOlf... Where else are you still allowed to dress like a Fop, and drink and drive. Hell, that's all golf really is, an excuse to leave the women behind, drive around chasing little balls and drinking beer. What's not to like?
smile.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

ices_rofl.gif

RSD, You'll be hearing from me. Looking forward to getting up there and the boat ride.
thumbs-up.gif
Seriously, sounds like a good time.

Back