User Names

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So most of the User names I see on here make sence. But then theres on here that just make you say :wtf:

Tell the tale, Why did you pick that User name. ???

DEMMYM

When I first started messing around on the computer I ended up in a couple chat rooms using my last name. ( DEMLER ) Got to talking with a couple girls one night and they started calling me Demmy. Just kinda stuck. M is for Michael hence DEMMYM :laugh:

When I owned my Yamaha Venture, I went out and obtained a license plate that spelled out the words 'On a Quest'. After 50,000 miles of riding in two years, I bought the FJ1200 &I needed something new to describe the last few years of riding. After all that traveling & moto exploration, I needed one word to describe the way I felt about motorcycling.

So I came up with 23 different spellings of the word 'passionate' - and the PASHNIT moniker was the one that was available. Fast forward a few years when I had to come up with a domain name for a website that would be about the passion of motorcycle riding.

And thus became pashnit.com! It's my license plate on the bike.

300-plate1.jpg

300-plate1.jpg

Riding with my ‘Wife to be’ at the time (now Wife, thank God). We were riding two-up and some friends were riding with us with very respective motos. My Wife doesn’t ride a moto of her own (the hypocrisy being that I don’t know if I’d want her to), but she loves the Hayabusa; one of the many reasons that I married her. Anyway, she’s such a good passenger; I almost ride with her as without anyone on the back. We were coming to a slow down in the road and she yelled to my friends on the other motos, ‘Hey, so and so (no names will be mention to protect the innocent), Go Faster!' I’m sure that the other riders are still pissed off at her to this day. My Soul mate and I were stompin’ it two up. When I say ‘Soul mate’, I mean my Wife-or do I?
Plus, I just ‘GoFaster’.:moon::laugh: If you don’t believe me, get on out to Vegas and let’s ride! Whatever it takes to get fellow riders out here!:thumbsup:

Well it was back in the day on my first trek to college. A drunken stupor irc and random names.... we finally talk about carnies and the name comes out. been that way ever since. 15 years now.

VannWray THE ONLY SONS NAME , DON'T GET TO SEE HIM THAT OFTEN BECAUSE OF WORK SO HE AND HIS SISTER ARE ALWAYS ON THE BRAIN . TWO MONTHS A YEAR JUST AIN'T ENOUGH . MAKING X-MAS THIS YEAR ! FIRST IN A COUPLE .

WarBird...I had that name before at another site. But here it was already taken. So I added the II. I like World War II aircraft to so WarBird was a nick name for them. It is also the name of a Romulen Star Trek Ship too and the hayabusa moves like one. Also, the name hayabusa was given to the Japanese Zero....and it is a warbird!!!! so many reasons to the one name I have choosen.:rulez:

Mine is the name of my 16 ft jet boat with a 496 BBC. Liquidy(because it's a jet drive) and split(because it's fast for the water).

l_17cf8e5339fc5b302b1534f01966038e.jpg

I love motogp, and graduated from my 12yr depression this year!:thumbsup:

So it just kinda worked out...

Now friends call me moto.:beerchug:

Back