Met on the oRg and married after all these years...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
We're just finally almost home from yet another trip to The Dragon/Robbinsville. After so many years, stories, memories and miles I'm thrilled to say there is an oRg first and likely only, and it is not lost on us that without the oRg, this would not have ever happened...

I asked @MC MUSTANG to do us the honor and make official the ties between @omslaw and myself, only 8 years after he'd asked my Dad permission and asked me to marry him. Life takes the roads we least plan for, and that includes paths of some here. Omar had no idea we'd return from our trip married, so despite the cold and rainy start, we have a memory we'll never forget and we thank you @captain for being a piece of this puzzle.

Bonus points for the coolest "walk" down any aisle afterwards because taking a spin through the twisties after saying "I do" is the BEST!

20180429_003959.jpg
Screenshot_20180429-200853.jpg

This is awesome!!! Congrats to the 2 of you and wish you many years of happiness and busa riding.

Thank you everyone. Been a whirlwind! I know I've been MIA here, but not a day goes by that this place and people here haven't factored in to my life.

I'm working my way back to "normal" after years of not, thankful for where I am. Omar and I are happy; I'm sure I'll fix that :lol:

Back