Met on the oRg and married after all these years...

You two were a couple? :lol: Where have I been? Congrats to both of you! :thumbsup:

Ken, you came up in convo this past week! I swear, so many names come up.......friends and times spent in the mountains of NC/TN are never far away.

And that @omslaw keeps tolerating me was a sign that I should probably hold on to him :laugh::thumbsup:

Ken, you came up in convo this past week! I swear, so many names come up.......friends and times spent in the mountains of NC/TN are never far away.

And that @omslaw keeps tolerating me was a sign that I should probably hold on to him :laugh::thumbsup:

Hard to believe it has been as long as it has.

4/29/2018 was my wife and my 50th, May you be as happy as we have been.

Wow!! Happy Anniversary! That is amazing.......I sometimes get sad that we'll never reach that kind of status, 2nd marriage for both, but we're happy and I'm always thrilled to see couples that do manage to make it the long haul :bowdown:

The question is,, who keeps the other locked in the basement? :eek::poke::lol:

Good news, good news! Happy for you two crazy kids..... I love you guys more than you know and hate that this time in our lives is not together. I am however unbelievably thrilled that you all were there together and were able to celebrate this time together. I can't list out all of you but Omar, Chelle, Shawn, Dennis, Hairy Guy (Colen), Twotone and so many more are crazy special to me. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your lives and sharing this with us.

Congrats you two!
Hope you have a long and adventurous ride of life!
Be safe,
Bubba

A good day for putting a line in the water, eh Red...

download (1).png

Back