Why do so many Busa owners name their bikes ?

I have Alzheimer's so I call mine Hay You
Bad thing is when I say Hay You the wife or kids turn around and say yes
and I forget if I'm talking to one of them or the bike:confused:

Now back to the subject in hand: I check the air in my tires before every ride.

got to have something to talk to so why not give her a name, that when I yell her name out in the garage the wife will be a little curious...
:whistle:

Busa owners are unstable, obviously they bought a Busa to compensate for something they lack in life. Some are so disillusioned they adopt screen names on Internet forums that also reflect this instability.

Busa owners are unstable, obviously they bought a Busa to compensate for something they lack in life. Some are so disillusioned they adopt screen names on Internet forums that also reflect this instability.

Yeah, That too

Gotta tell this story

My wife was in chicago when I named Misty

My daughter asked me later that evening did I have a girlfreind ( dont know why just something an 8 yr old asks )

I told her yes It was Misty

Later that evening the wife called

My daughter answered and my wife asked wheres Daddy

((((( Yep you guessed it ))))) She answered he is in the Garage with his Girlfreind Misty

Took me a little while to calm her and to convince her it was my Bike :laugh:

Unstable, Yes.

Lack of something in life, No.

Also joining this forums to reflect the same instability, Nah just cause im dumb when it comes to mechanics sorta.

I love the bike cause its big and i love to ride, all weather. :cheerleader:

I have not named my busa yet :poke:, seeking a name

Well Demmym I have to say that the Cuban Dragon gets kinda upset everytime Adam sits on my bike cuz he lays over the tank and says 'I love Blanca' .
I get all warm and fuzzy and she gets angry :laugh:

Well Demmym I have to say that the Cuban Dragon gets kinda upset everytime Adam sits on my bike cuz he lays over the tank and says 'I love Blanca' .
I get all warm and fuzzy and she gets angry :laugh:

It appears you name almost everything Blanca, but I have to ask, is the "Cuban Dragon" aware of who you're referring to when you use this name? I LMAO every time I read it!

I think it has to do with the western days of the horse, most horses are personal so their owerners name then- Same with bikes /Ironhorse it is- Mine is called FASEST -Because we all know 2000 Blue and silver is the fastest

displayimage.php

cause she's one badazz biotch from Tokyo and?...

my name is in fact...

Bill. :cool:

It appears you name almost everything Blanca, but I have to ask, is the "Cuban Dragon" aware of who you're referring to when you use this name? I LMAO every time I read it!

Only one Blanca in my life and yes the wife is all too aware of her and her name . I'm regularly asked why I don't go get and apartment and move in with that 'dam motorcycle'
Listen if I fly off while riding the Cuban Dragon I'll simply fall out of bed and bump my head but if I fly off while riding Blanca I could get seriously hurt . This is why I spend more time with the bike than the wife :laugh:

I honestly think my wife loves the Busa as much as I do.

My old cars, not so much. I have them named, but not the bike.

I have owned about 10 cars within the past year, so instead of trying to describe each one of them when I was talking about them, I just gave them names instead.

My Busa - "Nikita" :beerchug:

Jonny

Most of my bikes had names...

03 Busa - Suzy a.k.a. "The other Woman"
93 Honda 750 night - Lola
89 Hurricane 1000 - "No Love" (sold bike after 6 months... Scared the crap out of me!)
73 Harley Rapido - No Name...
78 Honda 750 four SS - Christine (first bike)

Not sure why just that it seems the name fits, my busa ia called the X-Wifey ; because she has taken every cent I've made and still waiting for payday to leave me with just enough to get by
Posted via Mobile Device

Back