User Names

I'm called Jailbait because when runeight graduated high school I was starting kindergarden so he called me Jailbait.:laugh:

Mine's an old CB handle one of my friends gave me because i was an " automotive technition" , I'm still a mechanic as far as i'm concerned but that's the modern term for it i guess. 57 is the year i arrived in the world. Yep, Pretty old but still havin fun!

Dolilind is hard to explain, but in short its Do Little(lil) Industries(ind). My old side business name.. Do little of this and a little of that.

I couldnt think of a tacky username so I settled with "void" hence a new username in latin, vacivus.

When I was in the 10th grade we were instructed to write a story in English class. I chose to write a mythical type story and wanted one of those weird names for the character. I chose to use letters from some of my siblings names PA(Pam), DE(Deshawnda), RO(Aaron<my name>), and lis was just added. I figured noone had this user name because I had made it up. I was a member of KATRIDERS.COM before I was a member here and use the same name over there. I am also on a few other bike sites and usually go by the user name GEN1FALCON nowadays!:beerchug:

So most of the User names I see on here make sence. But then theres on here that just make you say :wtf:

Tell the tale, Why did you pick that User name. ???

My parents picked it for me.

:whistle:

Last edited:
My first passion
IMG_2623.jpg

DevilDawg

Proper spelling is Devil Dog.

Misspelled after 11 years of

Uncle
Sam's
Misguided
Children

USMC

A title given to all US Marines because of how we fought abd won a battle in WWI

Name actually started years ago during my Corvette days. Had to do with the number of times the police caught me "hotrodding"! My buddies gave me the name and I guess it stuck!

I'm a GM service tech (mechanic---<mech>). Graduated with an associates degree in automotive technology in may of 07.

Vigo is my nick name, i.e Vigo the Carpathian, you know " you are the buzzing of flies to him..." and Sama means lord...or ruler i think....

Back