Screen name history

Well I think that mine is obvious.
Uhhh, you have a lot of money?
Now we know that is not true I am in the Air Force
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

When I bought my first bike (98'CBR600F3) I got a t-shirt that had a picture of a juice box on it. The juice box had a cartoon pic of a Ducati with a guy and girl (w/a fat a$$)on the back. The name on the juice box was "GrabnTwist, 100% performance w/ essential andrenaline rush at every corner". I was hopin' I could find a pic of the shirt so I could use it for my avitar but never found it.
sad.gif

PACIFICBUSA - Universal synonym for greatness and unmatchable riding prowess.

Heheh...actually, I chose it since I'm out here in the Pacific Ocean, and one of only 5 Hayabusas on the island. Out of the five, only two are 99s...mine and another rider, who has been a ghost.

PACIFICBUSA - Universal synonym for greatness and unmatchable riding prowess.

Heheh...actually, I chose it since I'm out here in the Pacific Ocean, and one of only 5 Hayabusas on the island. Out of the five, only two are 99s...mine and another rider, who has been a ghost.
Is there an echo in here?
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Whore!</span>

Pretty simple one. I Coach New Riders. So Rider Coach it is. Thats what the Motorcycle safety foundation calls us also.

Man! I went with my first inicial and my last name rey.I could not think of a name that I liked.Hopefully I find one and see if I can have it changed.
sad.gif

Last year I did alot of both (riding & fishing). It was difficult waking up each day and deciding which one to do.

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: "...zzz..."|1080764851 -->

Well, I originally wanted to use Halfabusa99 because I ride a 1999 SV650... 650cc = half-a-busa .....
tounge.gif

Anyways.... Halfabusa and Halfabusa99 were taken or something, so I settled for Busaman 86... Kinda unoriginal, but whatever

I didn't join until after I started racing. On the track I am refered to by my class and number.

Nothing sounds as sweet as sitting on the starting line and hearing this...

"Bike #382 at the line, track is clear for bike #382, send him on" and then the starter gives the shut the visor hand signal and points down the track. Thats when I pull the trigger. PURE NIRVANA for the next 30 seconds.

Now my heart is beating fast just thinking about it.
cool.gif

When ever i said something about getting a 'busa people were always saying how theyll beat me with there stock honda civics or there little 600 ninja's.So i told ill blast em out of the sky when i get it.($8,000 to go)Hence busablaster
cool.gif

Sane, gives me an out when I tempted to push it and I wimp out saying "I don't wanna" because I'm being Sane.
smile.gif

Oh ya, and I'm a Man too.
laugh.gif

When I was little I was watching cartoons with my brother. He turned to me and called me Geeb, for some unknown reason. Well his friends started calling me that and the nickname stuck. It morphed into GeebMan at some point...

i use low4life all the time....everything that I drive i have lowered....Plus I'm only 5'4"....

the 1300.........well u got the idea!

Back