how did you pick your nickname?

It started years ago when I was going to buy a Ninja 12. Paper work was all set, and then I sat on a Busa and then took it for a ride. I bought the Busa. From there I started to race Ninjas. Once the Busa became the Green Dragon with Ninja Eater on the tank more and more Ninjas were pissed that The Dragon said Ninja Eater. They learned very quick that it ate Ninjas and had a right to claim it.. :O :)

I have a 16' jet boat with a 600+ hp 496 bbc hince the Liquid(water) split(fast). Was just different.. Another board I go on my screename is BusaCaptain.. Busa and Icaptain a boat for a living..

old boss use to have a lot of nicknames for me.. baby genuis, superstar, supakyle, standiggity.. standiggity stuck, stanford is my last name so everyone called me that.

WWJD is my online handle everywhere. It's there for 2 reasons.
1) to remind me to act, think, and try to be like the one man that proved it could be done RIGHT
2) a silent witness to others since I'm not big on bible beating

if you don't know, it stands for

What Would Jesus Do?

When I joined a board a couple of years ago I was trying to think of a nick name. Looking a round I had a couple of memorex cd's laying around.

WWJD is my online handle everywhere. It's there for 2 reasons.
1) to remind me to act, think, and try to be like the one man that proved it could be done RIGHT
2) a silent witness to others since I'm not big on bible beating

if you don't know, it stands for

What Would Jesus Do?

i would have never guessed!:thumbsup:

Some friends started calling me Wag about 25 years ago. Those guys still call me Wag to this day. Works for me. --Wag--

I've got a few tattoos and my knuckles say goodluck
Posted via Mobile Device

When I joined a board a couple of years ago I was trying to think of a nick name. Looking a round I had a couple of memorex cd's laying around.

:lol: That was my technique too. Was trying to register for another forum about four years ago. All my witty choices were taken, lost my patience and saw an owners manuel for one of my Pardini pistols laying on the desk. It took and I've been Pardini every since. Has worked everywhere so far.

Back