Naming your bike...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
I've always been one for naming my rides~ I call my Kat..  "The Lion King"~ It's what Suzuki decided was Silver, but really looks more of a Champagne/Yellowish color~ My wife is changing the name to "Kat Daddy" once I turn over ownership to her (she goes by TheKatsMeow on a forum of local bike riders we frequent)~ I don't think I'm alone here, so I'm curious to what everyone has come up with either in the past or your sweetheart of a ride today~
I've actually been in the market for a new Busa for a little over a year now~ I have to buy everything new, just can't bring myself to buy used.. but that's a whole nuther story in the story book~ The reason I haven't got a Busa until now is that I had to sell my truck first~ I'm glad it took so long to sell, because I would have missed out on the '04 SE model that I locked down.. I'm naming her "Red Dragon"~ Originally I was set on getting the '03 Silver/Grey and had already found a name for that one... "Thee Ol' Grey Mare"~ Then the '04s came out and I was looking pretty hard at the Purple/Black which I had planned to name... "Flyin' Purple Litre Eater"~
So I ask... am I just freakin nuts? Well maybe so... but that's really beside the point here~ What is/are the name(s) of your bike(s)?

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078368850 -->

I named my bike...................... Now get this......................

<marquee> Rick James </marquee>..............................................

because he's .....................

<table style=filter:glow(color=BLUE)>COLDBLOODED!!</table>

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078369001 -->

OK I still have to comment on the "Flyin Purple Litre Eater"  Thats funny shid...

I call mine <span style='color:red'>Lilah</span>.  Lilah is the orginal demoness of temptation an Night.  Also know as Lilith, Adams first wife that wouldn't bow to his will...  Anyway, An all Black Busa seemed just a little evil to me and as for the temptation part well... when you ride a Busa you know exactly how thin that thread is keeping your license in good standing, constant temptation.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078369239 -->

haven't had mine long enough to get a name... trying to decide...

I named my bike...................... Now get this......................

<marquee> Rick James </marquee>..............................................

because he's .....................

<table style=filter:glow(color=BLUE)>COLDBLOODED!!</table>
Cause I'm "RICK JAMES, BEEOTCH!!!"

Hmmmm, I haven't given a name any thought...I think I'll call her "JailBait"

PJ

biggrin.gif
'Jailbait'... I like that one! A fitting name for about any Busa~

Bullet Train of course... Named after the super fast Japanese trains. That's what I'm reminded of when I'm chargin' on 'er at high, HIGH speed.
wink.gif

It was just, "my baby"...but after awhile I found myself humming that line, "Suzy-Q, I'm so in love with you, Suzy-Q. Du-du-du", so hence her name...
smile.gif

"Bartholemew Antonio Leviticus Archibald Hamsterdam Johnson the Third". Kidding. No name. I generally don't name things in my life

Back