Need name ideas

lot boy

Registered
After a long time of research and thought i have purchased a 6 week old african grey parrot. I cant think of a name for it to save my life-- any ideas? im looking for a strong unisex name like "jo" or "crowbar". The bird is too young to sex right now unless i DNA sex it (wich isnt gonna happen hence the need for a unisex name) The name needs to be somthing fairly easy for the bird to say also.
Any ideas would be helpful as i am drawing blanks right now. I will post a pic when i have more time. thanks in advance
smile.gif

I am sooooo healous that you have a Grey...I always wanted one.
Anyway,I like the name : POCO

Good luck in your name search

Call it Rubbah.

*The parrot's voice*

"Rubbah says awwkkk set me free,set me free aawwkkk".

smokem' highbeam carver (its first name can be canyon) turbo

octane stroker shortstack Kanji Kalua Paradise

GJoker had 2 African Greys.. both were named Rebel. (grey coat... get it?) First one was stolen, second one attached to me, and I'm not a bird person. So we sold him.
sad.gif

Be careful what you say around it... they catch on quick!
blush.gif

And make sure you spend LOTS of time with it. They love attention.
smile.gif

Give the bird an African name like Ivory for Ivory coast, Madagascar, Tanzania, Angola or Congo.

A friend named her's Echo and it fits nice since they tend to repeat most of what they hear, lol.

If I ever get my Hyacinth it will be named Avenger (ala Harvey Birdman), but more than likely I will end up with an Eclectus or two.

-Kimball

Back