how did you meet your significant other

mrninja9

Banned
After many conversations i have found some of these stories funny. IT is one thing that people judge on and shouldn't

now it is your turn to tell everyone how you meet your gf, wife ex wife what ever it may be

i was at sonic and a guy i rode with was seeing this girl she was ugly as hell. i seen she had someone with her and so i asked who it wass. Turns out it was her freinds birthday so i drug her out of the car and startd talking to her. then it was all over form there. for some reason i kept riding to where she worked.

i met one of my ex gf's at the machine shop my freind always went to.

met her at a race when i use to race dirtbikes.. she was friends with my gf at that time. been with her 5 years and they are no longer friends

icon1.gif
how did you meeet your significant other
which one?

Through the military; we were stationed together @ Ft. Stewart, GA. She liked me, honestly I hadn't really noticed her. She set out a trap and got me. She planned a night of drinking and hanging out with about 5 or 6 folks, except she and I were the only ones that showed up at the bar. Slick move:whistle:

Love@AOL... it doesn't exist anymore.. I think it was taken over by one of those online dating services..

Yup.. I met the Doc on the INTERNET!

...well she was passed out in the backroom of this swanky club. She was face down with a pillow over her head. I was not sure if she was alive or dead, so I kicked her foot and she mummble, "No More?" or Mi Amor"?,,not sure which, so I picked her up gave her a piece of chewing gum and help her get dressed and we been together every since.

Not really. High School SweetHearts.

LOL Blue :lol:

I met mine at the gym. She and her now ex husband were in the middle of an amicable divorce and he introduced us. He even talked us into going out. The rest has been very cool :).

Wow good thread!

The wife and I met at the Horseshoe pit at my friends barbecue. I was feeling no pain :laugh:walking around the party with a fifth of Black Velvet hanging out of my pocket like a true redneck :stoopid:and a buddy of mine and I decide to go and instruct these two gals at the Horseshoe pit on proper throwing technique. We hit it off, I got her number and the rest is history. :beerchug:

I was a Chippendales dancer and met her at one of our shows.

Fed her once and she has hung around ever since.....:rofl:

I met my wife by way of her step father. I had know her Mom and stepdad for a couple of years and one day he asked me if I could work on her car. He didnt have time to look at it and I said sure i'll take a look at it. My first thought was cool i could make some extra money doing a sidejob( I was an auto mechanic at the time). She brought the car over and I checked it out, it only needed a fuel pump. I explained everything to her and she had no clue what I was saying. As I found out later she just needed a reason to come over my house and meet me cuz she said I had cute butt. I also found out a few years later that she and her girl friend would come past my house and see if I was home.
I asked how come she never stopped to talk to me and she said she was scared to. So the next weekend I fixed her car and now 17 years later I AM STILL fixing things for her:laugh: Our first date we went to Pocono raceway for a motorcycle race. I think thru out the entire day she didnt say 10 words to me or anyone else for that matter. The 2nd date we went camping and the 3rd was to a drag race at Maple Grove . I always told "stick with me and I will take you places you've never been" Afew years later I propossed to her at Englishtown Raceway at an NHRA race and been "happily married" for 13 years.

Twenty years ago, BusaWhipped and I met in the 18 / 20 male criminal files at FBI HQ!!! :laugh: Been married for 18 1/2 yrs. :cheerleader::love:

Back