how did you meet your significant other

on line 23 years ago

IMG_1576.JPG

View attachment 1679465
Hi. One who passed on . She was sotting next to me when a stolen car came off an overpass and wey throught the cab of our truck.

20221012_061554.jpg

A pretty tough thing to deal with for sure.....hopefully you have received some grief counselling over the years....
Hi. No never had any. As I look back it was 6 girl friends and 1 X wife the only wife. The girl friend that passed before I meet the angle that I am with now. Now we found out that she has a tumor in her belly that may be cancer. And she is only 34. Her mother died of cancer when she was 48 yrs.

20220529_183911.jpg

Hi. No never had any. As I look back it was 6 girl friends and 1 X wife the only wife. The girl friend that passed before I meet the angle that I am with now. Now we found out that she has a tumor in her belly that may be cancer. And she is only 34. Her mother died of cancer when she was 48 yrs.

View attachment 1681539
Hoping for the best for both of you!

View attachment 1681539
Let's hope that it isn't, just because her mother had this doesn't mean she will...think happy thoughts.....

Back