How did you meet your spouse?

oh lord...do I have a following? New members of my oRg fanclub? hehehe...peace out haters...I gotta jump in the shower to get ready for bike night! Let that roll thru your brains for a bit.:moon:

I met mine at work. I fell in love with her and her family...great people with great values. it took me almost 3 years to get her to go out with me...and it's been 14.5 years since "I do":thumbsup:

I got this idea from another post and didn't want to :hijack: his thread (so sorry if it sounds like someone already asked) and I thought it would make a good thread...

How did you meet your spouse? Was there a pick up line involved?

I met mine at work and we spoke a couple times. It just so happened that i was sitting near her one day and had a helmet in my hand. The subject of bikes came up. I asked her what it'd take to get her in a helmet tonight. Turns out she loves bikes and said ok (and yes, I was actually talking about riding a bike, LoL).

So we hook up that evening and we're putting around (I figured the first time out she didn't want to be with the crowd). Anyway, after a little while I asked her if she wanted to meet some of the bike crew. We picked up about 10 other bikes and went for a ride across the mountain and through a few counties.

We came into this little town on the other side of BFE and turns out the police are waiting for us at the county line. One cop pulls out in the middle of the pack and one behind the pack of bikes and they pull us over. (She always say she should have known right then and there that I was trouble :whistle:)

Turns out that there was a car with 4 girls in it that wanted to see what the bikers looked like so they called us in. When the police pulled us over, here come the 4 girls up wanting to talk. We had a few badges riding with us too so once it was found that we actually was not doing anything wrong they let us go without issue.

She tried the helmet on and we got married. :beerchug:

I proposed on Key Biscayne in FL.

Back to the subject at hand....boys go jack my thread and leave his alone...lol.

PB I think you said somthing that I know is true to me but no one else mentioned... her family is amazing too!

not trying to jack this thread but did any of you all ever tell your spouce that you will never get married? I did that should have been my first sign that I have no say so in anything

Ha Ha Ha, I did that, but he kept asking so finally after the 4th time, I said yes. I am so glad I changed my mind. He probably wishes he had just accepted my first answer and moved on. :) BTW we met at work, were friends. I had no interest in him as anything more and then it was all over with the first kiss!! :laugh:

It's been discussed before but...My wife fell out of the sky and landed at my feet...at the drop zone. True story.

It was in the back room of a skany bar. There was this girl naked and passed out on the floor with vomit everywhere. She wasnt moving so I kicked her a little and she mumbled something like Mi Amor or no More...wasnt sure. So I flipped her over wiped the vomit from her face and set her up and gave her a kiss. Been together every since.

j/k High School Sweethearts:laugh:

oh lord...do I have a following? New members of my oRg fanclub? hehehe...peace out haters...I gotta jump in the shower to get ready for bike night! Let that roll thru your brains for a bit.:moon:

:shocked: Shower

never been married, one of these days, maybe:laugh:

It was in the back room of a skany bar. There was this girl naked and passed out on the floor with vomit everywhere. She wasnt moving so I kicked her a little and she mumbled something like Mi Amor or no More...wasnt sure. So I flipped her over wiped the vomit from her face and set her up and gave her a kiss. Been together every since.

j/k High School Sweethearts:laugh:

I think that's the most romantic story I've ever heard :lol:

Back to the subject at hand....boys go jack my thread and leave his alone...lol.

Good luck on your double date tonight. Gotta swing the bike night then the lover. :semi:

1300cc's in 3rd gear, gotta luv it~!~

I met mine at my best friends wedding. I was a groomsman she was a bridesmaid. That was in 03. Didn't see her again until 06. We got married in 08 and just celebrated our first anniversary in April.:cheerleader: No cheesy pick up lines, she just couldn't resist the charm:rofl:.

Back