How did you meet?

Met mine at work... doing tech support back in the day... She was having issues with her computer, what can I say...
thumbs-up.gif

We met while I was playing basketball in the park, we went out a few times, then ... Sorry, I didn't marry her.

We met at the club, and after that night, I never wanted to see her again.

We were introduce through a mutual friend, and after a few months we knew we weren't right for each other.

sad.gif

We met through an ad in the weekly paper. We dated for three years, been married for three years.

Met mine in a detox unit. What luck
smile.gif

No, seriously. She was doing clinical rounds while in nursing school and I was the nurse on the unit.

You know what's really weird. My mom, also a nurse, met my dad on a detox unit also, he was a counselor interviewing for a job.

Funny how life works out. Chris

Calgary 1975. Went out west to work buy a motorcycle and drive it back east the next Summer. New Years Eve Dec 31/75 party 603 22 Ave met this girl from back east asked her what she was doing in the cow town. Gonna buy a motorcycle and drive it back East next Summer.   The rest including 4 kids is history.

smile.gif

You mean I am only half complete? I'm still looking for some one to enjoy the enhancements I can bring them.

Still waitin bro.....stil waitin
sad.gif

Yeah the BigDawg is preparing for his soulmate, as soon as Halle gets it together she can give me a call
tounge.gif

Met her at a bar one Friday night, sat down on her right in a booth and talked to her the whole night. Didn't get her phone number since she had a boyfriend(I could tell she didn't like him, because if she did she wouldn't be talking to me!). Next Friday, same bar, same time, she was there again(stalking me is what I call it), sat down on her right and talked to her again for a long time. She didn't remember my name from the week before though, so I was a little miffed, got her email address, sent her an email, she dropped the zero and got a hero.

The funny thing I found out later on was that she only had 20% hearing in her right ear so she really couldn't hear much of what I was saying the whole time I was talking to her! That probably worked out in my favor now that I think about it.

Back