How did you meet your spouse?

It was in the back room of a skany bar. There was this girl naked and passed out on the floor with vomit everywhere. She wasnt moving so I kicked her a little and she mumbled something like Mi Amor or no More...wasnt sure. So I flipped her over wiped the vomit from her face and set her up and gave her a kiss. Been together every since.

Isn't that a M&G story ???

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha, I did that, but he kept asking so finally after the 4th time, I said yes. I am so glad I changed my mind. He probably wishes he had just accepted my first answer and moved on. :) BTW we met at work, were friends. I had no interest in him as anything more and then it was all over with the first kiss!! :laugh:

I knew she was just playing hard to get. :wow::inlove::love::inlove2::drool:

as DocDrop said.. we met on the internet... Love@AOL... *sigh* He hooked me with a custom full size pickup on bags... that he forgot to mention he didn't have anymore.. then he told me he was a SeaBee... for one more weekend... he's the king of Bait and Switch... but I still :love: him.

Met through a mutual friend....I thought she was stuck up when i first met her but realized whe was just shy around new people. Greatest person i know with a huge heart. Im throwing out the best friend cliche too. :p

Just got out of a serious relationship...finished with women for awhile and just wanted to hang out with friends. Walking into work one day a friend says, they hired the new girl who moved down from Alaska. Never having seen her I walk by her car in the parking lot and this voice from who knows where says to me...you will marry her and be with her the rest of your life. I am like NO WAY! Well, 26 years later...still going strong. Not bad for getting hitched in your teens!

I wish I could find me a good woman! I take care of my responsibilities and I love to ride. I have had 2 ex's tell me to give up riding so we could get serious. Why do I have to give up my riding so we could get serious? Don't understand that one. How about this one. I am 6'2" and weight about 320lbs. When I ask a girl out I usually get turned down. I can handle that, but then I here women ***** about how their twig lookin like boyfriend treats them like crap and cheats on them. Maybe they should just take a look at the type of guy they are dating and change it up a little.

Back