How did you meet your wife/girlfriend?

I met her at a co-ed softball game. she was in the stands. Then saw her again and my friends work, ends up being her coworker. Started talking end of Sept 2013, proposed to her Jan 1st 2014 and married March 8th 2014, and now about to have our first son due on our annv date march 8th, 2015. couldnt get any better.

Mines just your run of mill a friend set us up kind of story...... Sort of, well not really.

I was In A horrific motorcycle accident in 2007. A 93 year old man crossed a double yellow and hit me head on a highway. I was doing about 60 and he was doing the speed limit of 55. He thought both lanes were traveling the same direction and did a lane change at the last second and I happened to be riding in the left half of my lane. According to the police report my skid mark was 8' long then bang. I was hurt very badly an it took 24 surgeries to put me back together. I spend 5 months flat on my back with 3 external fixators one me. After spending 2 months in a icu I was transferred to a long term care hospital. My wife was one of the nursing assistants tasked with taking care of me. She worked nights so I would spend the day texting her then bugging her at night making her fluff my pillow and bringing me sandwiches. We have 2 kids together and she's still making me sandwiches ;)

now that there is a sweet story. Terrible the way you had to find her but sweet non-the-less.

My first wife I met thru mutual friends. All good until a drunk driver ended that happy time.

Second wife I met on the internet, started off as "friends with benefits" and quickly developed into more.

I had a bad bike accident in June 2013 here in the UK. Some friends of mine in the US were concerned about me and they were talking about it when a friend of theirs was visiting. She asked how I was doing and they told her not so good so she asked if she could ring me to wish me well. She ended up visiting for two weeks last year and then came over here in August this year. We are now engaged and she's moving over here permanently!

Was out and about in town where I live and saw a car loose control , Leave the roadway and ended up near train tracks off of the main drag . Stopped to see if the person was ok . Come to find out it was a Beautiful young lady . Told her I could hook up a chain to her car and pull her out so she wouldn't get a ticket or have to get a wrecker . Hooked up to her and pulled her out and she Thanked Me and went on her way . Later that night I was sitting at Sonic getting some food and low and behold , That young beautiful woman showed up , Parked by me and we talked all night long . Asked her to go out with me the following day and we have been together since ! Married 26 years with 5 beautiful kids . God Blessed me that day and it hasn't stopped yet !

I use to teach martial arts. Her ex (ex at that time too) insisted that their daughter took martial arts and found my school. He was abusive, and got tired of having to pick up his daughter for something that he forced her to do. So he yelled and screamed at his ex until she decided to do it. Well she saw me and knew what her new mission was at that point. She started by also joining my class.. Well the rest is history.

Met the first one at a local park. 6 years later we married.
The second wife I met online. One year later we married.

I met mine at work told some co-workers that's gonna be my wife.Be careful what you ask for celebrated 40 yrs in November.

Back