Wife down

Just making sure you saw this:

She is genuinely touched. I will have to have her get on and post when she is able to. She signed up for an account but I have no idea what her username is.

Thanks everyone really.

An update: Things got worse. Long story short, again. After the wine soaked in and the adrenaline wore off she started feeling abdominal pain. It got worse and worse until she was practically screaming. I ended up calling 911 and they rushed her to the ER and we spent all night there. After numerous hours they determined she shattered a few ribs. She is more ticked off at the fact that it is a beautiful day and she can't ride today than anything. *chuckle* I LOVE That woman.

So, there will be no riding for a few weeks I think. Thanks everyone, your support means a lot. I promised her I would not ride until she got better. That is my penance.

Poor thing. [/Quote]

She is home now. I am taking off work for the next few days to stay home with her. Luckily she is retired and is missing no work. Her broken ribs still hurt and she moans every time she moves but the Vicodin helps and she sleeps a lot. I will be cooking and cleaning and taking care of the cats while she is out of commission. I REFUSE to work in the garden though.

Right now she is whining that we will be missing some good riding as the weather just got better. She is definitely a handful. Once she can sit up in a chair I think she will be logging on here to say hello:)

Thanks folks:)

I tld her about all the riders down this weekend. She wishes everyone the best and sends good thoughts.

(semi @ Apr. 22 2007,09:23) glad she is ok and had the nerve and guts to climb back on
beerchug.gif
you better not let that one go, sounds like she will be right there beside you no matter what happens
bowdown.gif
+1

Hell no I aint letting her go:) She'd beat mah a$$ if I tried;)

The bike and helmet? I think the helmet is ok. I can't find any impact marks anywhere. All I see is some serious scraping. I think if I replace the visor she should be ok. The visor seems to have taken all the impact and scraping.

Her bike... I will need a new oil cap as the threads are a bit stripped. All fairing on the right side needs replaced as it is either gouged up or broken on every section including the tailpiece. The front fender along with the windshield is pretty scraped up too. Mechanically it is 100% ok though, nothing but cosmetic from what I can see. If I could get some pictures I would throw em out here. If I can get to it I will:)

Glad to hear she's at home and being well cared for...she is one tough gal! I'd be whining the entire time and reaching for pills every 4 hours
laugh.gif

Hope she can chime in soon...she's in my thoughts
smile.gif

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ..........."Let's have a warm round of applause and GIVE IT UP for........the WET WIFEY !!!!!!!!!!..............WIFEY...WIFEY....WIFEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rubber side down ALL the time...err...uhhh....next time that is !!!
tounge.gif

Back