Wife down

Glad she is ok... she IS a trooper!
super.gif

Spike,

Thanks for posting the story. I remember the earlier thread as well. I don't even know her but am still proud of the way she handled it. The experience will do her good in the long run. I am sure that it scared the dickens out of you watching a loved one go down like that. But, it could not have happened in a better place. That being a parking lot with no oncoming traffic. Now that she has gotten putting the bike down out of her system, the real learning will begin. Congrats on that part.

Keep us posted on her progress. Tell her we are her "Extended Biker Family" now.

super.gif

glad she is ok and had the nerve and guts to climb back on
beerchug.gif
you better not let that one go, sounds like she will be right there beside you no matter what happens
bowdown.gif

thats one tough lady! Glad she is alright!

Good to hear she is okay!!!

Give her props from me for getting up and making it home
bowdown.gif

She is genuinely touched. I will have to have her get on and post when she is able to. She signed up for an account but I have no idea what her username is.

Thanks everyone really.

An update: Things got worse. Long story short, again. After the wine soaked in and the adrenaline wore off she started feeling abdominal pain. It got worse and worse until she was practically screaming. I ended up calling 911 and they rushed her to the ER and we spent all night there. After numerous hours they determined she shattered a few ribs. She is more ticked off at the fact that it is a beautiful day and she can't ride today than anything. *chuckle* I LOVE That woman.

So, there will be no riding for a few weeks I think. Thanks everyone, your support means a lot. I promised her I would not ride until she got better. That is my penance.

Poor thing.
sad.gif

(Spike @ Apr. 22 2007,07:24) She is genuinely touched.  I will have to have her get on and post when she is able to.  She signed up for an account but I have no idea what her username is.

Thanks everyone really.

An update:  Things got worse.  Long story short, again.  After the wine soaked in and the adrenaline wore off she started feeling abdominal pain.  It got worse and worse until she was practically screaming.  I ended up calling 911 and they rushed her to the ER and we spent all night there.  After numerous hours they determined she shattered a few ribs.  She is more ticked off at the fact that it is a beautiful day and she can't ride today than anything.  *chuckle*  I LOVE That woman.

So, there will be no riding for a few weeks I think.  Thanks everyone, your support means a lot.  I promised her I would not ride until she got better.  That is my penance.

Poor thing.
sad.gif
I have said a prayer for her.

I gotta tell you, I hope that the women I end up settling down with is just like her! I am so impressed with her tolerance for pain and not to mention her tenacity! Make sure she knows we are thinking about her. Broken ribs are the worst!

Glad it has a happy ending. Good on wifey for her reaction and determination
beerchug.gif

Sounds like you've got a keeper man.

Just glad she didn't get injured worse. Take good care of that gal!

I'm so glad to hear she's okay...this is the 4th crash thread since I signed off on Friday...

Please, everyone! RIDE SAFE!!

Back