How did you meet?

1127 TO 1299

Registered
7 years ago, I was going out with that other girl and we rode with a group of friends.
A friend of a friend had a grilfriend. They broke up. We hooke up together breaking up with that other girl. And we have been together since. 7 years together and 2 years married.

I always tell people that she broke up with her ex because he had a Ninja 600 and I had a GSX-R 1988 with the 1127 engine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
muscle.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

She was issued to me by the Air Force...

Met her in College...LOOONG STORY...

she was workin.. i had a stack of 1 dolla bills...  one lap dance and I was hooked.

either that or we were both drunk and in a dance club.

one of those i think was a bachelor party and the other how i met her... not sure which now.. been so long ago
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|pure_ego
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085599485 -->

Buddy hooked up with two chicks at a restaurant. He invited both of them to our local Club (Davie Junction). We got there first. Since the last date hook up was from me, he gave me first dibs. I picked the one with the big boobs. Been together ever since. That was 8 years ago, married for 5.
biggrin.gif

blush.gif
I know...this is, well. Anyway.

My wife and I met in high school, my sophmore year (1989).

Been married 11 years this month.

Jay

Met mine in high school. My senior year, her junior; dated for 3 1/2 years, then got married. Will be married for one year Aug. 16. Wouldn't change a thing.

High school sweethearts...when we started dating, he was 17 and I was 15...been nearly 20 years now!
tounge.gif

Ha ha ha!

Which one?

laugh.gif

I met my wife because of a broke down Chevelle. She drove by the school to pick up her kid (I was doing the same) and My chevy wouldn't start (Yes I am the auto shop teacher). It was the first time ont he road for this car (on the rack for 1-1/2 years) and I was going to go to emissions after picking up my daughter.

Tammy (wife) asked if I wanted any help. I was pissed off and said no sho she drove away. She had forgotten a cooler so when she came back and saw me still under the car (1/2 up on the sidewalk) she asked again if I wanted any help. I said, "No I don't want any help, but I think I need some". She drove me and my kids home and the rest is history!
blush.gif

on the internet... she was going to college in the town I lived in.

Been dating 9 months.
tounge.gif

I
pirate.gif
Raided her from her previous husband  
wow.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "942"|1085621008 -->

It was an arranged marraige. I was 5, she was 3. Been married 10+years now. My Dad traded a Kaw for her.

I met mine at a dealership in Seneca, S.C., she was sitting there all clean and polished and I couldn't stop staring. I eased over close when no one was looking, ran my finger tips over her, the feeling was electrifying! I was in love! We have been together ever since, a lot of ups, a couple of downs, and we are still going strong.
blush.gif

I traveled the world over and over......climbed the highest mountains........swam the widest seas.......walked the hottest deserts......searched city after city aftercountry after country.
Then

I married my neighbour.
Known her since I was a wee thing.....dated others but always came back.....she's just toooooooooo cool!!!

I met mine at a dealership in Seneca, S.C., she was sitting there all clean and polished and I couldn't stop staring. I eased over close when no one was looking, ran my finger tips over her, the feeling was electrifying! I was in love! We have been together ever since, a lot of ups, a couple of downs, and we are still going strong.
blush.gif
Ditto....

But i met mine in Hayward, California. it was love at first sight.

but she also tought me whos the boss and that if she wanted too she can put a hurt on me.

to this day foward i have been loyal to her
blush.gif

blush.gif

she was a student of mine! no...I dont teach highschool!
biggrin.gif
She got asked out by 3 other students. I mentioned I was going to see a band play so she accepted a date from one of the students to come to the concert to hook up with me
smile.gif
I know I was in love when she told me my ZX-10 was too slow and I needed to upgrade!!

Met the ol man when I was 17 and a Junior in High School...knew his younger brother from parties etc.... Started dating then.....11 years and 2 daughters later, here we are....
and I'm the one that told him "Just go buy the 'Busa....." when he hemmed and haaawed about getting a bike or not getting one....good man, he listened to me!
(course could have been that 4 days earlier, while he was away on business I traded in my 03 grand am for an 04 Envoy without his thoughts LOL)

Brandy

Met my wife in "Marriage and the Family" class in College.............It sounded like an easy "A" for me........got a "B"!!!! Got married 8 months later.......................which means in one more month we've been happily ever aftering for 20 years!!!!! When I told her I really wanted the 'busa, she was scared to death for me.........but went ahead and gave me the green light. I love that girl!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Wanna hear a funny story.

I met my wife at college (who at the time was married to my best friend). I was also married to another woman. My bestfriend and I were best man at each others weddings. To make a long story short, we both ended up divorced and years later my new wife and I hooked up through e-mail and decided to go camping one long weekend. Since then the rest is history - we're enjoying the married life and love it - couldn't be happier.

Back