I need advice about my significant other

Dump her and get a new one. You really had me going there.
first , get her to charge the exhaust , then dump her !
biggrin.gif

Gieco hasn't got nothin on you bro....dayaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuum had me was going to give you some advice....now I say set on the pipe while its hot.....lol laters tooo goood
wink.gif

Get rid of the wife and you can buy all the exhaust and other mods you want without any crap. Besides, the bike will always be faithful to you, Just keep good oil and a clean filter in her and she will love you forever.

that was wrong. If you can only tell your exhaust is crap in the dark, you should look harder.

Got me!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

An exhaust is supposed to blow, not suck. Maybe you have it hooked up backwards? You really ought to take the defective one off and put on some HMF high mounts.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

DUDE...................I was reading this in disbelief saying to myself there cant be someone as lame as this guy at my job that tells his problems to any and everyone.......This dude at my job tells me one day "Hey, what do you do if your wife keeps spending all your money." I said, "First thing is I wouldn't tell anyone, we all already think your a dumb ass, DON'T PROVE IT!!!"

Back