I need advice about my significant other

smoke215

Donating Member
Registered
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a friend why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my bike, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. Well, it was while I was crouched behind my bike I noticed my exhaust sucks.

Should I buy a replacement, or should I just take the chance and ride it until it falls off? Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. What do you think??

laugh.gif
Priorities, priorities !

Oh MAN!, I need someone to come over and pull this hook outta my mouth....

I bought it hook. line, and sinker...

LOL! Great one, Smoke!

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129852024 -->

That sheeat aint funny
wow.gif
I been down that road and it sux
rock.gif
Hope all is really ok and you should get the brock. Just my 2cents.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129855297 -->

Very well done...... completely had me. HMF High mounts....

ices_rofl.gif

Got me...I was reading the post and trying to figure out something consoling to write...
laugh.gif

Change that exhaust!!! Whatever makes YOU happy..
biggrin.gif

HINDLE. sounds Awesome. She sounds GREAT when I'm riding her HARD!!
biggrin.gif

Back