Did you name your bike? whats the story?

Never named mine..:unhappy:

Same here.:-(

If she's yours, what would you name her? Here she is again.
4520721519_0381767fc8_b.jpg

Miley?:rofl::rofl::rofl: The actual mileage after this morning's ride is 64,500 something.
4520716925_9b75c5060e_b.jpg

Misty

Wife told me I spent more time with the bike than I did with her, Said it was like I had a Mistress = Misty

Dont realy have any names but my wife calls the bikes the Money grubbing hoes. She says cause I'm always spending on them and riding them. Yeh shes rite. Yesterday was more chrome for Warrior and polished front rotors for the Busa.

another name thread... oh well...

Named mine Trinity, because it seems like a holy place when im with her and my girl on the back. :thumbsup:

yolanda......

a childhood friend of mine, fine as hell, nice as could be.....but was down to scrap, and put a beatdown on someone running thier mouth.

During my cross country trip mine kinda got called "The Steed". It stuck, i refer to her as the steed 90% of the time, mainly because im country as hell and she slept in a bar for a while and is akin to a horse.

name is in the sig, got named by a few buddies that first saw her at the dealer, everyone wanted to ride her hard, she asian with with skins, and will do anything... google her name if you odn't know her yet... she go if you go...:laugh::laugh:
that is what they call her at the dealer and it sticks

buddies wants to call mine Crash... after my get off...

Did think about putting a Crash Bandicoot logo somewhere... :laugh:

First bike was named Temeraire, Tem for short. Named after a dragon in a book I liked.
My second is named Wing Zero because it's big it's badass and it's white.

I call her Caine, short for Cocaine..... once you ride it, you're hooked!! My wife actually came up with that name though.

Just picked up a blue/silver 05 yesterday,4000miles, lowered,muzzy slip on. called it "locobusa".

Reason being i was a bit short on cash and a dear friend we nickname "loco" generously helped me buy it, wouldnt have been able to buy it otherwise.

have a 77 KZ 750b chopper named "love child" she was a labor of love.
79 goldwing gl1000 named "Grandpaw" because hes the oldest and most reliable wing i've ever had.
have a harley, my buddy "Bill Chaney" i called him buddy for the 1st 1800mi i owned him then while on the road, i had a yelling in my head "i have a name!! and its not buddy!" i looked on the side and found a little sticker with the name Bill Chaney on it. soo..
sidehack is named "Sammy Hagar. it also can not drive 55..really wont go that fast:rofl:
havent named the Hayabusa, don't even know what sex it is yet...goin on a good trip soon. i'll figgure it out then.:beerchug:
give them time, they name themselves.

Back